Pimp Your Sixaxis Controller

Don’t care for the clean design of the PS3’s SIXAXIS controller? Why not make it super fugly with these analog joystick covers from Japan.

SIXAXIS Analog Stick Covers

These oddly textured silicon caps attach to the top of the PlayStation 3’s analog sticks, supposedly protecting the thumbsticks and providing grip, all while making your controller the ugliest one on the block. In case the silver ones aren’t tacky enough for you, they also come in silver, white, pink, blue as well as an utterly pointless black.

If you happen to have an OCD about your analog sticks getting dirty with all that nasty thumb-sweat, you can pick up a set of ten for just

1. Sheldon says:

Cool product!…is this avaiable in America?..I can’t seem to find it.

These aren’t exactly the same, but I found some over on eBay.

They’re located in the UK, but it looks like they’ll ship to the U.S. too.

3. Nuxtux says:

Not sure. I would stick with the original ones they have the rubber grips on them.

4. fake says:

i cant find these anywhere, i even checked ebay

5. wonder6oy says:

FAR from pointless! Maybe once and for all I can finally get a concave design on my PS3 controller. But alas; I cannot find them anywhere either! At least, not in an un-totally tacky color (IOW, not black).

Drat.

6. Wee_Bee says:

Wish that they would make analog stick caps like these for the Wii’s Classic Controller, I’ve always thought the texture of the top of the sticks was lacking in the friction department… A set of the spiral ridged caps or the concave caps would help my thumb not slide off the tops.