This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

I agree
Learn More
Great Geek Gifts in the Technabob Shop!Get Technabob Daily: Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter
Cool Gadgets, Gizmos, Games and Geek Stuff on Technabob

Xbox 360 Racing Taken to the Next Level

by Paul Strauss

Some serious racing fanatic has gone above and beyond by putting together this insane Xbox 360 racing rig.

Xbox 360 Racing Rig

He’s got the living room all decked out with a real racing chair, a force feedback wheel, and an amazing 3-screen panoramic display. I can’t really figure out how he managed to get the image from the console across all three screens, but it almost looks like he has multiple consoles hooked together to make it all happen.

…and I thought hooking up my Xbox 360 to my big screen was overkill.

[via Gizmodo]

Hot Deals in the Technabob Shop:

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. chaos says:

I can do this with any game on the 360 i ran my 360 thru my video card on my computer and my monitor is output from the card to a Matrox box that takes the signal and puts it across 3 17inch wide screen monitors in line and with fluid motion. Its cool as hell try it u’ll never go back

2. BRIBOT says:

you people are…., what’s the big deal ? this is nothing now days… and a xbox 360 is nothing but a computer, you can hook five screens to a computer, more if you want, and three screens to an xbox 360…? i don’t get what all the hipe is.

3. toast says:

looks as though this guy has the center console being his main and the two beside him on spectate to allow him the camera access…but then again that would only work with multi player games then…hmmmmm

4. landon says:

omfg…i gotta do that and get three tvs and not go back. how do you project it on three tvs though? burnout paradise…perfect. halo… perfect

5. ken says:

how did you project it on three tvs and ware did you get that chair that is cool.

6. Mandown says:

He is playing Forza, it allows you in game to set up a 3 screen setup. Only one xbox needed

Five Dollar Bill Murray

Five Dollar Bill Murray

King of the Pixel

King of the Pixel

2017 Audi Q7 Gets Gets Faster with Smaller Engine

2017 Audi Q7 Gets Gets Faster with Smaller Engine

AM-RB 001 Makes 4,000 Pounds of Downforce with No Wing

AM-RB 001 Makes 4,000 Pounds of Downforce with No Wing

How Powerful is Black Adam?

How Powerful is Black Adam?

This Dog Sounds Like a TIE Fighter