Philips Gogear Video Players Now Available

Philips has released their new line of GoGear mobile media players with video playback capabilities.

gogear video

The GoGear SA6000 series features a 2.2-inch color LCD screen (320×240 resolution,) and can play back WMV vid clips. Philips also throws in a software converter for AVI, QuickTime and DVD (VOB) format files. Audio playback includes MP3, WAV and WMA audio file formats as well as an FM tuner. Battery life is rated at 4 hours for video playback, and 15 hours for audio.

I was able to find the 2GB model (SA6025) for about $105 and the 4GB model (SA6045) for about $132 over on Amazon.

[via Electronista]

1. Max Olinger says:

I was given this as a gift and see I can download music, photos, videos BUT how does one take off pictures, musi? And can I download music off my original music cds?

2. VLaad says:

same here, it was a gift but without the cd, all the videos i put say File format not supported, ive tried all the formats, mp4, wmv, avi, i dnt know what to do..

3. Gopi says:

I have stolen this Philips GoGear from my Uncle’s home. Now i am searching for Philips Video Converter. If any one know plz send me the download link.

Maybe you should ask your Uncle. ;)

5. Gopi says:

Sorry, Mrs.technabob – impossible to ask with my uncle. He is a Rude person, if he caught me that all.
    plz help me to find Philips Video Converter.
    By now i have got another problem. that philips GoGear player not detecting in my pc. I think you are right one to solve my probs.

6. mario says:

i’ts the best thing i have ever seed;)

7. Gopi says:

Yesterday i sold my GoGear SA6000 for good rate!

8. Jenna says:

can someone answer me how I can delete pictures/songs/videos from my player??
    I can’t find it out ;((

9. W. M. Vasquez says:

I delete anything I don’t want on my Philips MP3 by going into Windows explorer (click on start, then accessories then windows explorer). I bring up the drive (eg: F:) then go into music of photo and delete the one I don’t want. Try it. Good luck.

10. W. M. Vasquez says:

sorry should be music OR photo

11. junior says:

what store can i purchase this mp3 at? i had one but it got stolen a few months ago.. was best mp3 ever had

• W. M. Vasquez says:

Most wal-marts will carry the Philips Mp3 gogear. You can check on its site too. However, I found a Zen Mozaic 4GB LX MP3 Video Player at wal mart. I like it better cause it has speaker in side it and it has FM. I still have the Philips for me and I gave my fiance the Zen. She just loves it. So go to wal-mart or check on the internet. Both are great little players. good luck.

12. gerry douglas says:

tracks skipping on playback. otherwise perfect!. anybody any ideas on whats causing this? please

13. moe says:

mine keeps saying file system error…it wont turn on…can some one tell how to fix this?

14. Tony says:

My player will not play through my car stereo
    Displays READING then says NO USB
    Help

15. Harmony says:

Does this site work?

16. Ravi kumar says:

I Have ipod i lost my sfotwaer cd tell me how download

17. tonny salamanca flores says:

hola tengo un problema con mi mp4 es philips gogear 2gb no se que programa para convertir el video. para que lo pueda ver por medio de mi mp4no se si me podria ayudar porfavor

18. Caroline says:

Hello
    I like this Player so much .But I do not watch video because I haven’t Gogear format. So can you give me this format to watch video. Thanks

19. pravinesh says:

i cant play video’s in my MP3…..please help me….

20. MaheshPS says:

Use latest “Media Converter for Philips” software (ex:sa6025_02_mcs_nld.zip) for video format conversion. It will ask you to insert the device (Philips GoGear) before launching the software and will convert based on the device supporting format. Enjoy.

21. MaheshPS says:

1. First install “Windows Essentials Media Codec Pack’. Get it from http://www.download.como
    2. Then install latest “Media Convertor for Philips (ArcSoft)”. Ex: sa1vbe16k_17_mcs_aen.exe OR sa6025_02_mcs_nld
    3. Insert your device (Philips GoGear) and launch the convertor otherwise it will ask you to insert the device. Then based on the device’s required format it will convert the file.