X

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

I agree
Learn More
Visit the New Technabob Shop!Get Technabob Daily: Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter
Awesomer Media Sites: THE AWESOMER | MIGHTYMEGA | 95OCTANE
subscribe to our rss feedsubscribe via e-mailfollow technabob on twittertechnabob facebook fan pageGoogle+follow us in feedly
Follow Us:

IPhone is in the House

by Paul Strauss

Look what I just got my grubby little hands on…

iPhone 8GB Box Shot

After a brief, uneventful visit to my local AT&T store (on the Northwest side of Chicago,) I managed to score one of the last couple of 8GB iPhones in stock. They only had about 35 or 40 total phones in stock, and it seems as if about 75% were 8GB models, and the other 25% were the 4GB.

As you can imagine, I’ll be playing with my new gadget for a bit tonight, and I’ll post plenty more about my experience with the purchase and the phone in the coming days.




Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

Comments (8):

  1. the scholar says:

    “playing with your gadget?”

    how many times have we heard that before?

    that new phone RULES.

  2. technabob says:

    Even better, I’m playing with my gadget with my fingertips.

  3. Kenny says:

    Very nice! And no waiting in line for 16 hours! Score.

  4. the scholar says:

    shweet! smut city.

  5. Fatgadget says:

    Hey Technabob

    Congratulations on your new Toy, so whats it like, it bet its amazing.

    Us lot in the UK are still waiting for more info on when we will be getting it.

  6. Kenny says:

    Someone should’ve got a new digital camera before the iPhone!

  7. Vincent says:

    Haha, maybe that’s why Paul bought the iphone… for the camera.

  8. technabob says:

    You can read my review and initial iPhone impressions here.

Recent Posts

Colin Furze Adds a Pulse Jet to His Motorized Drift Trike

Colin Furze Adds a Pulse Jet to His Motorized Drift Trike

20th Anniversary Pokémon Nendoroid Pack is Red, Green and/or Blue

20th Anniversary Pokémon Nendoroid Pack is Red, Green and/or Blue

Deal: Save 85% on the Adobe Ink & Slide iPad Drawing System

Deal: Save 85% on the Adobe Ink & Slide iPad Drawing System

Jolly Roger Telephone Co. Anti-telemarketer Robot: Fight Spam with Spam

Jolly Roger Telephone Co. Anti-telemarketer Robot: Fight Spam with Spam

Macintosh Classic Turned from Trash to Trash Bin

Macintosh Classic Turned from Trash to Trash Bin

More from Awesomer Media...

The Awesomer Logo MightyMega Logo 95octane Logo
Win Prizes in the Technabob Shop
discussion by