X

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

I agree
Learn More
Great Geek Gifts in the Technabob Shop!Get Technabob Daily: Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter
Cool Gadgets, Gizmos, Games and Geek Stuff on Technabob

Salvatore Marra LED Watches Flash With Color

by Paul Strauss

When I think of LED watches, I usually visualize some segmented or dot-matrix red display and a sleek modern design. These watches from Salvatore Marra put a slightly different spin on LED illumination.

Salvatore Marra LED Analog Watches

These watches feature a traditional analog quartz movement, but illuminate the dial with colored LEDs. I can’t decide if they’re cool or too tacky for my taste. I think that it depends on the color they’re currently displaying.

Salvatore Marra LED Analog Watches

I really like the way it looks when the watch is showing a solid blue or orange hue, but I don’t really care for the rainbow color-cycling effect.

Salvatore Marra LED Analog Watches

What is kind of strange is that even though these watches are by an Italian designer, I can only manage to find them for sale in Japan. If you’re up for the challenge of ordering one, they’re available from Cataloger for just $42 each.

Hot Deals in the Technabob Shop:

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. Richard says:

Excuse me.
    We are the professional manufacturer and supplier of LED Watch manufacturer in China. We designed and developed over 30 different models of innovative LED watch, we would like to cooperate with you. What should I do? Your sooner reply will be appreciated. Best Regard Richard

2. rowena says:

can u display the waches is diamond pls

3. Tokyoflash says:

Godier has been stealing our designs for years now and we are sick and tired of it. They are very unethical and we will be sending our lawyers after these guys again. We have had many people complaining about their crap made in China watches selling for $20.00 You get what you pay for. MAKE YOUR OWN DAM DESIGNS!!!! AND STOP STEALING!!!!!!!!!!

• technabob says:

I didn’t know they were knocking off Tokyoflash designs. I’m a big fan of TF – as a matter of fact I’m wearing one of your watches right now.

4. pfon71361 says:

Is there a web site for this “Cataloger”? Clicking on the name shown in this review takes me to a 404 error web page. Is there another seller?

5. ikwatch says:

Very special design LED watch, like it.

Orquestra Raiz x David Bowie