Wii Tennis Gets Rackets From Prince

For those of you who’d rather play some Wii Sports tennis instead of hitting a real court, check out these new racket add-ons from tennis equipment maker Prince.

wii prince

The mini rackets are a little smaller than the real deal, but the design looks much nicer than the cheapie white accessories you usually see for the Wii.

Now the thought of flailing around my living room with a tennis racket has me fearful that I’ll break a couple of lamps, my big screen TV and maybe the cat. For those of you with better coordination than me, you’ll be able to pick one up in time for the holidays for about $15.

[via Kotaku]

1. demetra says:

:P i’d rather buy a real tennis racket and go play on street with my friends. this wii-mania is killing all the real fun :(

2. Nick says:

This is the best racquet for the Wii. It is just like the real thing. The only thing is that it is impossible to find. Circuit City couldn’t even find it in their system. I completely lucked out when I found it! I give it an A++

3. bob says:

i reackon its good because using the wil remote in nothing like the real thing because you can not move your dude quick enough to get to the ball

4. tom says:

its nothing like tennis its a waste of time playing the wii but its allright for pracrticing your shots like your forehand and backhand

5. connor says:

i use to play tennis and it is nothing like playing the wii because you cant control that little man because after you hit the ball he automatically goes back in the middle like hes playing singles

6. jaden says:

these tennis rackets rock

7. nicole says:

can you connect the nanchuck from the bottom of the attachment into the wii remote? I have top spin and i have been through 2 different rackets and you cannot attach your nanchuk from the bottom
    thanks

• Ryan says:

Can you please tell me more about the connection of the nanchuck from the bottom of the attachment into the wii remote?

8. Grace says:

I agree with Nicole. I can’t use the racquet for my Top Spin 3 game… it sucks!!!