Storm Circuit: Modern LED Watch has Retro Spirit

For some reason, the latest digital watch from London’s STORM features a readout that brings back memories of classic TV shows from my childhood. I’m not sure if it’s more reminiscent of a Cylon Centurion helmet from Battlestar Galactica, or the dashboard from KITT from Knight Rider. Either way, it’s still pretty retro-cool.

storm circuit watch

The Circuit Watch uses a pair of tall stacked LED segments to illustrate the current time. The bars on the left show the current hour, while the bars on the right display appear to be split into two sections, one which displays tens of minutes and the other which shows individual minutes.

The watch features a sleek, stainless steel case and a matching metal band. STORM offers several different accent colors for the protective crystal, including mirrored, black, red, blue and brown. However, the LEDs always remain red, no matter which version of the watch you choose. The Circuit Watch is available in limited quantities from STORM’s online shop and costs £109.99 (appx. $225 USD).

1. Abs says:

beautiful, ijust got one

2. luke morgan says:

i think it looks grate im a big fan of kitt and knightrider full stop so its my kinda gizmo i can say that im geting 1 nxt week cuz it looks ace and yes i agree ont the retro cool bit it sure is retro cool kitt wud be proud lol

3. ricardo payton says:

I just purchased the storm circuit. I love watches and this is one of the coolest looking ones I own, only thing is, the stainless steel band is a little too large for my wrist and I can’t figure out how to adjust it. If any one out there knows how, I’d appreciate the tip.

• Esriq says:

Hey I just got this watch and I was wondering if you figured away to adjusts the braclet as it too is a bit big for my wrist.
      Thanks

4. shane says:

love this watch , cant even dream of affording it , i dnt think price will come down either , if any one of u wish u re sell it in good condition pls contact .

thanks a million..

5. simon says:

Hi
    I have just replaced the battery in my watch and it won’t work properly – stuck on ’1′ – any ideas?
    Many thanks

6. Tim says:

Much prefer Tokyoflash’s stuff. This has zero appeal for me. :(

7. Rola says:

Hey just check nooka’s web site… has similar watches and they aren’t that expensive..
    well.. some of them.. enjoy! :)

8. Lazyoaf says:

Its great looking and big, but unless you have the reflexes of a cat (it only stays lit for about 2 seconds each time) or the eyesight of an eagle (those numbers lok big in th epic, but are about 6 font really) you can actually tell the time from it to any degree of certainty.

YOu need two hands to use it (push a button with the other hand to get ot to light up) so pretty hopeless when driving as well.

Good looking but very flawed proposal

9. Al says:

Nice storm watch, how many was sold