Visit the New Technabob Shop!Get Technabob in Your Mailbox! Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter

Pac-Man Sneakers (and a Pina Colada, My Friend)

by Paul Strauss

Looking for the perfect accessory to go with your Pac-Man hoodie and Pac-Man hat? How about a pair of rockin’ Pac-Man sneakers?

Pac-Man Sneakers

Pac-Man Shoes

These awesome hand-painted Pac-Man shoes turned up recently in a Flickr photostream from someone going by the name thekalaka. I’m not sure if they’re for sale, but thekalaka.com sees to be a Brasilian boutique specializing in urban wear, so if you happen to be in São Paulo Buenos Aires, you might be able to pick up a pair.

For the rest of us, we’ll just have to admire them from a distance. Wakka, wakka, wakka.

1. Renata Leal says:

Hi!
    It looks great! Unfortunately, the store is in Buenos Aires, Argentina, not in São Paulo, Brazil. If it were here, I’d buy one! :(

My bad. I was having trouble making heads or tails out of their website, so I thought they were in São Paulo. Thanks for the correction.

3. lynn says:

oh my gosh! i love these shoes! where can i buy them? i am a size 8! i will thank you so much if u can find out where i can get them! thank you!

4. kk says:

i love them how much

5. Mar mar says:

Omg I love it ggrrrrr I want some for school i’m a. 6 1/2 7!!!

6. CRAIG IS GAY says:

HOW MUCH ARE THEY YUMMY!!!!

7. astrid says:

where can i buy them ?

8. Angel says:

Please tell me where i can get these?!?!?!