Handmade Wood iPod Touch Case (Gorgeous)

Interested in protecting your iPod touch in a stylish, natural way? Then check out these beautiful handcrafted cases from talented Massachusetts artist mjdinsmore. This collection is lovingly crafted from cedar and mahogany, and features nice details such as inlays, dovetails and mortised lids.

mjdinsmore_ipod_touch_case_mahogany

mjdinsmore_ipod_touch_case_cedar

If you have a love of clean and organic design and good taste in media players, this sure is a good way to balance the two.

See the entire collection and purchase here.

1. Geekets says:

Porta-Ipod hecho de madera…

Una curiosidad Geek bastante estrafalaria… Un porta Ipod (I-touch) hecho de madera y elaborado a mano (un estuche)… Muy bonito este case de madera para guardar nuestro queridísimo gadget de Apple…

Este estuche de madera protege de c…

2. Simon Dance says:

lush….. reminds me of those old school pencil cases of yester year.

Si

3. thescholar says:

ooh Simon! I hadn’t thought that these were old school at all… they’re so modern and luxurious, but I see exactly what you are talking about. This makes them even more charming now.

Thoughtful comment!

4. BLA says:

AHH THESE are SCARY!! EW why would some one want a chunky wooden BLOB?!!??!

5. thescholar says:

@bla:

first let me correct you about blobs. a blob is amorphous; it’s a lump or globule which has no defined edges. clearly, this is not the case with the beautiful angles on these cases.

secondly, if you like your media players nekkid, you go for it! it’s a free country after all… :)

thanks for the visit!

6. brian says:

Nice fun design and not plastic, I would use this one.

7. thiscasesucks says:

Who the fuck would want a case made out wood. Its ur call but carrying my ipod in a 2 by 4 is not sumthing i would want to do…embarassing

8. Michael says:

I wouldn’t want to carry it around in a 2×4 either. Luckily these things are nothing like a 2×4 so you shouldn’t have any worries. Perhaps you should consider that people might prefer a case that’s a little more organic and environmentally friendly than plastic? Obviously, people have all kinds of tastes and you obviously aren’t appreciative of this fine case. That’s okay.

9. tom smith says:

your cool because you cuss…BtW these things are awesome

10. Mela says:

I like these, but I have a couple questions. First, if the ipod is in the case, is there a place for headphones to come out? Second, how ipod friendly is the case in terms of shock resistance and also being soft on the inside so as not to scratch the ipod it holds? Is it lined with fabric on the inside?