X

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

I agree
Learn More
Great Geek Gifts in the Technabob Shop!Get Technabob Daily: Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter
Cool Gadgets, Gizmos, Games and Geek Stuff on Technabob

Mario Corset is a Fierce Hot Tranny Mess

by Paul Strauss

Ok, this has got to be the most wacky Nintendo-inspired item I’ve seen in a long time ever. Apparently somebody out there with a serious Mario fetish has decided to create a corset using his likeness. Huh? Wha?

Nintendo Corset

I know, it’s as strange as it sounds. Covered with rare 1980s Super Mario Brothers fabric, this oddity was created by TheVintageDoctor. Complete with a lace-up back with metal grommets, Mario will help you keep your waistline in check in case you gobble down one too many 1UP ‘shrooms.

Nintendo Corset Back

Either way, it’s a one-of-a-kind item, which is probably just fine since I can’t imagine there’s too much demand for Nintendo undergarments. But, to each his (or her) own, I suppose. If you just have to have this, head on over to Etsy and grab it before it’s gone.

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. bs angel says:

Oh dear.

That’s all, lol …

2. albatronix says:

Actually, that’s really cute. I could see it on someone like Gwen Stefani (or one of her backup dancers). It looks like it’s actually really well-made. Screw Etsy, girl should be selling it on ebay. I bet she could make a fortune off of that!

3. Wicket says:

Strange, freeky, yet very well made, and actually looks impressive despite it’s creepyness. I wouldn’t be surprised if this thing went on eBay.

4. Penelope says:

Where can i buy this awsome corset?!

I really love it !

5. Fluffymall says:

I absolutely love it! I want one!

6. Ashley says:

hey where can you get this from im thinking bout wearin it to prom

theawesomer logo
Glowing Scorpions Cloudcover Bags The Evolution of Matt Damon Ganryu Taffeta Twill Coach Jacket 95octane logo
Nissan Unveils 2017 Titan Single Cab Trucks Final Aston Martin DB9 Cars Roll off Assembly Line Smart fortwo Rewinds Time with Landau Roof Option Lamborghini CEO Says V12 Will Soldier on mightymega logo
Wonder Woman Gets Trailer, Looks Awesome Alternate Versions of Harley Quinn Rick and Morty Recreate Hilarious NSFW Court Transcript New Star Trek RPG Is Coming: Star Trek Adventures