Visit the New Technabob Shop!Get Technabob in Your Mailbox! Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter

Coca-Cola Robots Invade Japan

by Paul Strauss

Those fortunate enough to live in Tokyo have recently sighted lifesize Coca-Cola robots wandering the streets. Now you can own your own miniature version of the wandering Coke robot for your desktop.

Coca-Cola Robot

Combining robotics, Japanimation and caffeination, the Coca-Cola vending machine robot is the perfect embodiment of all things geeky. If regular Coke is too sugary for your taste, there’s also a black Coca-Cola Zero robot waiting for you.

Coke Zero Robot

Each desktop toy measures about 11-inches tall and features bendy arms so you can pose your Coke-bot for world domination. Did I happen to mention that they both have a little coin slot into which you can save your Yen? And they make sounds and light up when you make a deposit too. What’s not to like?

Coca-Cola Robot Box

Coke Zero Robot Box

I found these super-rare Japanese imports over from seller boss61 over on eBay, so you better head on over there fast if you want to get your hands on them. I’m sure I’ll get outbid by one of you guys.

1. davo says:

hi men, I’m only read you, like everyday, I was some get scared cuz don’t see you site , but i close the windows and restart all and i could seeyou. bye

Sorry… My web host has been hit with DDOS attacks twice this month, and the site was down for about 2 hours last night. We should be back up now. Sorry for the scare!

3. Sarreq Teryx says:

they haven’t only been spotted on the streets, there’s a TV series!!

4. Sarreq Teryx says:

sorry, click my name to see it

5. really nice! even though is geeky and nerdy the cokeBot idea is really unique and artistic…two thumbs up for the japanese!

6. A full sized one would be great!

7. Tai says:

coke japan does some weird stuff but I really like the coke japan TV commercials, they’re pretty good

8. Syed Ali Abbas says:

very good innovations are creating in the robot life, all type of work are emerging from mankind to robot, life is going on very easy regarding working hours are going to be very small if robots are doing work in a same manner.
    +923016044229

9. camera moore says:

wow thats cool i would pay any amount for that im rich

10. TOTALLY COOL DUDE says:

I really like that big red Coca Cola machine robot, may I enter it in a contest. The contest is entered on kronikle.kidrobot.com

11. TOTALLY COOL DUDE says:

can you let me enter this in a contest on kronikle.kidrobot.com. please!

12. laura says:

that is cool i wwat one i could get it for my room

13. andrew says: