Link Knit Amigurumi: Cuter Than a Bowl Full of Kittens

Looks like hero of Nintendo’s Zelda Juggernaut has gotten yet another makeover. This time, he’s been immortalized in adorable knitted amigurumi form.

link amigurumi

Crafter Artoo1121 of Geek Central Station has really gone the extra mile with this amazingly detailed little Link. As a matter of fact, he’s so cute, I think I’m gonna puke.

link amigurumi back

Link is outfitted with a Master Sword, Ocarina, an accurate Hylian shield and a teeny, tiny little bottle of Lon Lon milk, complete with a little cow on its label.

link amigurumi acces

While the plush knit Link isn’t currently up for sale, you can find many of Artoo’s other geek culture creations for sale over on her Etsy shop. Also, find more detailed pics of amigurumi Link and Artoo’s crafts over on Flickr.

1. Amanda says:

Wows. If this were to up for sale, it’d take forever just to make one. I’m super shocked from all the little details put in. Gahh, it’s too cute!

2. Newbistic says:

Saying its cuter than a bowl of kittens is moot. It really depends on how the kittens are cooked and presented in the bowl.

3. Jewbilee says:

Totally agree. I prefer them deep fried, it makes their eyeballs crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Bowl of fried kittens is definitely cuter.

I prefer mine blended.

5. miles says:

you know, I would say that a bowl of freshly chopped kittens on a bed of winter greens, garnished with some rosemary, and a nice balsamic vinaigrette is much cuter. And tastier.

6. Chris says:

Well, a bowl of kitties does have alot of claws, so I’ll go with you on the toy link. :)

You guys are a bunch of sick bastards… We all know that the bowl of kittens are much cuter when exploded from the inside out:

8. Quid says:

No, you people have it wrong. Mini-Link is adorable, but not as adorable as a bowl of kittens still in the blending stage of a kitten cake.

9. Caught a glimps of this doll…looks fantastic…even more shocked that there are more accessories for it. Love the Link doll.

10. Matdredalia says:

Just wanted to mention….he’s not a knit amigurumi, he’s crochet.

But yes, he is more adorable than a bowl of kittens. To be honest, I think he’s more adorable than a car full of them.

11. spencer says:

no matdredalia

……

its more adorable than a car full of dead babies

12. Anonymous says:

Hm, seems my earlier comment was deleted but that just reconfirms by suspicion that the Lon Lon Milk bottle was copied from

tiffanybell.etsy.com She sells them there.

Way to go

No post was deleted. Weird.

14. Beverly says:

First, this character is not knitted. This has been crocheted. And, it would be an easy pattern to duplicate.

15. skandhala says:

This is not knit, but crochet.

16. Anonymous says:

These look very small and they are very detailed, I must say. Whoever did the modeling and paintjobs for these, well done. Now, back to the crochet doll of Link; I personally think that whoever did that also did extremely well. I would buy some of these if they were available to buy in stores or online. They’re adorable :)

17. Hislovenmine says:

put it up for sale SOON!! i want to have it!!

18. Rachina says: