Modern iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Hangs Right on Your Wall

Looking for a nice digital alarm clock that you can dock your iPod or iPhone in, but don’t have room on your bedside table for anything decent? Then look no further than this nifty contemporary digital clock radio which can be mounted easily on your wall.

cvt iphone alarm clock

The CVT i3101 media center alarm clock is slim enough to hang next to your bed, and is especially nice if you have a narrow room without space for a table. The clock offers a bright 3.5″ blue LED display and sleek touch controls for changing channels and controlling your media player. And when your significant other walks off with your media player, you can always listen to the built-in FM radio or any tunes you’ve got saved on an SD memory card.

cvt iphone clock side

And if you do happen to have some table or counter space to spare, a kickstand lets you use it without wall-mounting. It looks like the clock’s Hong Kong manufacturer, CVT is also working on another version with an LCD video screen, but I haven’t found anyone retailing these yet. For now, you’ll have to settle for the version shown above, which is available from 100milligrams for $99.95 USD.

1. Sion says:

Cool find — the wall mounting is especially cool … I wonder if it works with the second generation iPhone (3G)?

2. Marco says:

It’s compatible with the iphone 3G?

3. Keron Calame says:

Really cool, i love how it can be wall mounted…

Not sure about iPhone 3G support. They don’t specify on their site.

5. TechToyBoy says:

That’s a good iphone gadget. The price is a little much considered to iphone itself.
    I have a tech blog of my own but I love mechanical clocks more for sure. Check out the chrome clock I found out.
    I’d be glad if you stop by and leave a comment.

6. Gayle says:

It’s not worth it. It has to be in airplane mode to play, it doesn’t hold time if it’s unplugged (and it has a backup battery), the power adapter buzzes, the clock doesn’t always display the time, the interface is not intuitive, the manual is cryptic. That’s my first impression — I didn’t need any more evidence that there are better products out there..

To top it off, they don’t offer refunds if you’re unhappy with the unit.

That’s a bummer. It seemed like a good idea, but that doesn’t sound good at all.

8. Badmaster says:

can any1 confirm what gayle said or is it actually a really awesome dock?
    this would be JUST the thing i would be looking for…
    don’t want a dock with speakers, but one that i can connect my speakers to!
    tia

9. Badmaster says:

notify me :-)

10. Poisson says:

Can somone tell me if if buying it is a good idea?