Visit the New Technabob Shop!Get Technabob in Your Mailbox Every Day! Join our Mailing List!

Alien Table Will Probably Not Go With Your Decor

by Karen M.

Now I love AVP as much as the next gal, but I have to say that I think these tables might be going a bit too far.

alien table

There are two options available, “crouching position alien” and “emerging from alien egg alien.” They’re made from car and bike parts, tools and other pieces of recycled metal, and faithfully represent the Alien/Aliens movie aliens.

You can pick them up for £499 each (about $1000) here. But I’m curious to know, who exactly has a home decor aesthetic that supports this bold statement?

[via BornRich]

1. Antiquest says:

I do, honestly, these would look great amongst my collection of armours and my Anatomist’s Skeleton in cloak and top hat.

2. herzograven says:

to the original poster:
    if you think “these tables might be going a bit too far” then you’re neither a true fan nor a collector …. which is fine

but for us geeks, this is a MUST have (once we can come up with the money)

3. ME. says:

DO WANT. D:

4. Clementina says:

Oh, that’s my dream now. My love – Alien – having dinner with me :)))

5. ady purnomo says:

serem bngt….
    bkn q jd gemeter…..
    hi… atut….

6. jiři šuda says:

zajima me zda se to da koupit?hmm speak czech ples

7. Peyton says:

I want one of each.

8. saravanan says:

hai this pic r very funny and set a wallpaper