X

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

I agree
Learn More
Great Geek Gifts in the Technabob Shop!Get Technabob Daily: Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter
Cool Gadgets, Gizmos, Games and Geek Stuff on Technabob

Technabob Welcomes Writer Lambert Varias

by Paul Strauss

I’d like to take a moment to welcome Lambert Varias as the latest member of Technabob’s crack writing team (by that, I mean sharp, intelligent authors, not writers on crack). Lambert will be a regular contributing author on Technabob, so keep your eyes peeled for his latest posts.

Technabob Contributing Writer Lambert Varias

Lambert is a Creative Writing major at the University of the Philippines, where he has been an undergraduate for as long as the current Philippine president has been president. Physically ugly but lyrically handsome, Lambert is willing to sell his future children if Dave Eggers, Dave Barry, David Sedaris and Dav… Conan O’ Brien would get together and make a book, a movie, a sandwich, anything, as long as they collaborate.

He’s glad to be part of technabob and hopes to make more things for you to read and comment on.

Also, Cash for laptops says that his iBook is worth $5. Which is why he thinks it’s amazing what $5 gets you these days, considering¬†the brokers with their hands on their faces type of economy we face today.

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. Robert says:

Welcome onboard, Lambert!

2. ate says:

This fella is my little brother. =D

3. Fiorella says:

Hello, I like to know if you are interested on a link exchange, my blog url is http://www.gameandplayers.com Hope we can be link buddies, see you later

4. manchicken says:

Welcome Lambert. I can’t wait to see what you come up with :)

By the way, I think http://weeklygeekshow.com/images/kristenhalloween-costume.jpg would be more of my style.

5. will says:

The dudette who wrote that Lambert Jack is her little brother is my little sister. And she IS small.

Anyway, way to go, bro!

6. Sporefluff says:

My friend obsesses over cooking mama…
    If you’re the one that made the apron, you think you could send me a pattern or an apron or something? XD

Pretty please…

7. Pinoy says:

Lambert I cant see you.

8. Tagalog Movies says:

I definitely enjoyed reading your cool insights and learning from your blogsite. Thank you for sharing such interesting and informative article. – Tagalog Movies

9. Junil Ingente says:

Hey there, I’m also a blogger in Davao City. I’m new to this ang I like posting anything I like to post like logos, topic about Davao City etc. You can visit my blog any time you like! Thanks!

theawesomer logo
Colors of New York Adidas Stan Smith Nuude The Mystery of the Basket Kobo Aura One 95octane logo
Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 Drivetrain Specs Revealed Ford GT Production Run Expands Nissan and Lucasfilm Tie up for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Review: 2016 Lexus GX 460 mightymega logo
Guy Builds Replica Of Jupiter 2 Computer From Lost In Space Prime 1 Bebop & Rocksteady 1/4 Scale Statues Return of the Caped Crusaders Brings Back 1960s Batman Star Trek Cake Has a Phaser, Tricorder and Communicator