Visit the New Technabob Shop!Get Technabob in Your Mailbox! Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter

Technabob Welcomes Writer Alisha Karabinus

by Paul Strauss

I’d like to take a minute to send a shout out to Alisha Karabinus, who’s just joined Technabob as a Contributing Writer.

Alisha comes to Technabob after a long history of blogging, and she will be working her poor fingers to the bone to bring you lots of weird and wacky geek content.

She currently writes for Wii Fanboy, DS Fanboy, and Tiny Cartridge, and she is also pursuing a bachelor’s degree in English at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Her most important job, however, is helping her husband chase after their ten month old son, Jack. He’s not a gamer (yet), but he does like to make zombie noises. Alisha is very proud.

In the four minutes of spare time she has in the middle of the night, Alisha also writes fiction, but never, ever poetry. The world is a better place without her poetry, which once killed a kitten at fifteen paces.

If you’ve got a second to spare, leave a comment below, and say howdy to Alisha.

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. Chris says:

…uhm…first comment here,…but: Hey, Welcome Alisha! ;)

2. Closet Rat says:

I give up… all the smart chicks are hot — I get that now…

3. Closet Rat says:

Zombie noises to boot? …congrats on yer marriage & little one, hope to read yer quirky POV soon…

4. lambert v. says:

she’s filed under just plain fun and I’m under technology. hmmm. I don’t know if I should be sad or happy. What does it mean to be filed under technology? I’ll figure this one out boss :D

Lambert: I can file you under “Strange and Wonderful” if you’d prefer :)

6. Robert says:

Welcome Alisha!

7. Mike says:

Hi Alisha, I look forward to reading your articles…Mike

8. alisha k. says:

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! I hope to inundate you with many useless and weird items.

Lambert, just face it: it’s sexism. Guys are only good for tinkering with wires!

I kid. They’re good for a couple of other things, too. ;)

9. TechnoMatronic says:

Hey, and welcome! Love the hair. Myself, black with streaks of Neon Green… I hope to read your work soon!

10. Jacob says:

Well hey there! I finally got curious of word of these was getting around and what do I find? This page – thank you! That makes my weekend!

And the schweet little stand is part of a set of mushroom tables and stools; I like my job :)

11. gamer grrlz says:

Hey Alisha I just wanted to say what’s up and thanks for being a GG fan. You were one of the first to ever source me for anything, and I’ve upped my game and started a name for myself in blogging as a result. Thank you so much :)

Our Latest & Greatest Posts...

Serious Sam Easter Egg Discovered 14 Years After Launch