X

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

I agree
Learn More
Great Geek Gifts in the Technabob Shop!Get Technabob Daily: Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter

8-Bit Video Game Neckties Probably Won’t Pass as Formalwear

by Paul Strauss

I’ve made it my goal in life to never have another job where I have to wear a suit and tie to work. But if I ever find myself in that situation again, I know exactly what I’m showing up to the office wearing around my neck.

tetris_pong_ties

These retro video gamer ties are perfect for making a statement when you don’t want to wear the boring old blue tie that you’ve got sitting in your dresser drawer. Wild Ties makes these neckties in Tetris, Pong, Space Invaders or Asteroids versions so you’re covered whether you’re looking for something colorful, or would rather go with something more minimal and monochromatic.

invaders_asteroids_ties

All four retro game ties are available over on Amazon for $24.95 (USD) each. And if you’re looking for a more generic 8-bit tie, there’s you can always try this one on for size.

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. Nintennerd says:

Thankfully they’re real ties. The 8-Bit tie is a damn clipon.

2. I have ties for any profession or personality to make wearing one less onerous here are some that fit this theme http://whatdidyoubringme.homestead.com/files/neckties/ComputerNeckties.htm early computer screen saver collector neckties

http://whatdidyoubringme.homestead.com/files/neckties/GameNeckties.htm – space invaders necktie

Kathy

3. dom says:

i cant find how to buy the tetris tie.. can you send me the link where to buy that?

4. Silk Neckties says:

Nice ties, a little to geeky for me though. I’m sure someone out there will like them.
    You can find a great selection at affordable prices at this place: http://www.gentlemanjoe.com/

5. Cliff Spears says:

OMG, a Space Invader tie! These ties are actually gold – something really worth getting for me. I don’t know how you guys would incorporate these ties to your suits but the ‘Asteroids’ tie looks surprisingly fashionable!

6. tina says:

Our factory is specilizing in all kinds of dual shock controllers for many years .

7. Slim ties says:

I will not hesitate in saying these are the best ties I have ever seen and will like to know where can i get these. Amazing idea.