Visit the New Technabob Shop!Get Technabob in Your Mailbox Every Day! Join our Mailing List!

Amphibious Lamborghini Takes to the High Seas

by Paul Strauss

amphibious_lamborghini

At first glance, I thought this seafaring sports car was the underwater Lotus Esprit from The Spy Who Loved Me. Much to my amazement, it’s a real amphibious Lamborghini Countach built by Mike Ryan of SeaRoader.

Price: unknown, but if you have to ask, you probably can’t afford one.

[via Gadget Life]

1. That’s pretty bad ass…but, an amphibious DeLorean would be EPIC! :-)

2. Richie says:

delorians don’t work on water.. unless you’ve got power.

3. Rob Wallace says:

I want one for myself and one for my mistress, er…girlfriend, er,wife.
    The watercar of the 50’s did quite well for awhile.

4. When I score music for documentaries I look for cool fabrications like this to interest film makers I know. Very interesting.

5. Tigercom says:

Promising James Bond vehicle surely!? at least, for future productions

6. Private Island Daytona Beach Fl says:

Wow a great way to get to access my private island Daytona Beach Florida Private Islandforsale@aol.com

7. sman says:

That car is my dream car only if it can go on land too

8. calixtro says: