Visit the New Technabob Shop!Get Technabob in Your Mailbox! Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter

Pac-Man on Twitter

by Paul Strauss

What would happen if Pac-Man was on twitter? A whole lot of trouble, that’s what.

pac_man_twitter

I laughed my ass off when I saw this hysterical illustration by Scott Hampson. Scott, will you please make T-shirts out of these? I’ll be first on your list.

[Flickr via Laughing Squid ironically, via twitter]

1. Jinx says:

all the ghosts had names you know. ‘Blinky, Inky, Pinky, and Clyde’ They even had personalities. Orange (Clyde) was slow and stupid. Also there was no yellow ghost.

Even with all my criticism, I found this hilarious!!

2. YOUJUSTLOSTTHEGAME says:

Awesome More like this please
    but not so much you become a Icanhascheezeburger kinda thing

3. Izkata says:

Blinky was the one that never let up if he saw you, right?

4. Jim says:

It is a funny article. I have a Pacman Game Widget that you can embed in a webpage at http://jamesmsingleton.com.

5. Since you have asked so nicely, I will work on a t-shirt design and let you know when it is ready.

Thanks for putting up my comic. So glad you liked it.

6. I have made the pacman comic available for purchase, as a tshirt, due to popular demand.

To view and purchase, go to this T-shirt shop thingy on redbubble – http://shampson.redbubble.com/

Enjoy!

7. NINJA says:

BLAH HAH HAHA.

YOU SHOULD LOOK AT REMI GAILLARD PAC-MAN

8. Pacman online game guy says:

I love the twitter illustration. That is really funny!

9. Aasim says:

Haha hilarious, you don’t mind if I posted it on the blog found on my website? http://gadgetmill.co.uk from a fellow pacman fan to another?