X

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

I agree
Learn More
Great Geek Gifts in the Technabob Shop!Get Technabob Daily: Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter
Cool Gadgets, Gizmos, Games and Geek Stuff on Technabob

LED Respirator Gas Mask: Perfect for Raves – Especially With Tear Gas

by Paul Strauss

This bizarre light-up gas mask is clearly designed for those late night parties that get REALLY out of hand.

led_gas_mask

Found hidden amongst the millions of items for sale over on eBay, Cyb3rBurn’s “Cyber Rave Goth Trance LED light-up Halloween Gas Mask” will definitely draw attention the next time you’re hanging out with your friends on the dance floor. And when the riot police show up and raid the place, perhaps you’ll have a few extra seconds of fresh air before the tear gas gets to you.

And even if it doesn’t protect you from serious airborne threats, at least you’ll look cool while you’re gasping for your last breath. This oddity can be found over on Cyb3rburn’s eBay store for $39.99 (USD).

Hot Deals in the Technabob Shop:

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. Ella says:

Love IT! Where were these when I was removing mold on the Gulf Coast? I would have had the coolest team of volunteers evah!

Miss you guys.

Love,
    Ella

• Elric'sGirl says:

I know a store where one can purchase LEDs for really cheap.lolz

• Elric'sGirl says:

And wiring them into stuff isn’t actually that hard once you get the hang of it. I learned in like 10 minutes from my friend, I kid you not. 40 bucks is definitely way over priced IMO.

2. Tyler says:

O, awesome! That would look great at a party!

3. Scott says:

This is great, but just curious, will it still work and protect you like a standard 3M Respirator? I would love to wear this at work to freak everyone out.

4. easy to make and not that expensive
    40.00 bucks is a little pricey

5. Dj ckresz says:

hey do you guys know where can i buy it

6. syrhone says:

i just saw a pair of these at a rave they are as bamfy as they look plus some :), im so ordering a pair when she gest back to selling them ^.^ they are def worth how much they’re priced at

2017 Honda Civic Hatchback: The Price Is Right