X

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

I agree
Learn More
Great Geek Gifts in the Technabob Shop!Get Technabob Daily: Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter
Cool Gadgets, Gizmos, Games and Geek Stuff on Technabob

Credit Card USB Flash Drives: Don’T Leave Home Without ‘Em

by Paul Strauss

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that these credit card inspired USB flash drives weren’t manufactured with the approval of any major credit card bank. But that doesn’t make them any less cool to put in your wallet.

amex_credit_card_flash_drive

Each one is a dead ringer for a real credit card, although I can say with certainty that you can’t charge anything on these pieces of plastic. Heck, the one above is already expired, and the one below has no card numbers on it. I’m also not quite sure why the AMEX card has a VISA logo on the back. Go figure.

credit_card_flash_drive

They’re available over at dealextreme in both 4GB ($14.71 USD) and 2GB ($11.99) versions – at least until American Express, VISA and Mastercard read this article.

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. dxfact says:

Yes, it seems great…
    i will check this.
    ______________________________

2. lecante says:

hy

who is the manufacter of this product
    i am very interesting

3. TradeShow Promos says:

These are super cool. I just did a blog about them (www.trade-show-promotion.blogspot.com) myself! I can’t get over how fun they are… but I really want to see one in person so I have a better grasp on the thickness/practicality of it, you know?

4. Nikolay says:

To purchase these USB Flash Drives from N-Studio it is possible here:

5. creditcardrays.com says:

Nice resolution dude…bravo

6. sms lån says:

Heck, the one above is already expired, and the one below has no card numbers on it. I’m also not quite sure why the AMEX card has a VISA logo on the back. Go figure. http://solab.biz

theawesomer logo
LEGO Pizza Vending Machine Modern String Art Jeff Ross vs. Hot Wings MTV Classic 95octane logo
Acura NSX GT3 Hits the Track for Practice Bristol Bullet Packs BMW V8 and Carbon Fiber Body Ford GT Rejection Letter Lets Losers Down Easy The Best Sounding Cars at the Goodwood Festival of Speed mightymega logo
How X-Men Apocalypse Should Have Ended Prime 1 Studio Premium Masterline Optimus Prime G1 Statue The X-Files Theme in a Major Key Sounds Oddly Cheerful Han Solo in Carbonite Cutting Board