X

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

I agree
Learn More
Great Geek Gifts in the Technabob Shop!Get Technabob Daily: Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter
Cool Gadgets, Gizmos, Games and Geek Stuff on Technabob

Credit Card USB Flash Drives: Don’T Leave Home Without ‘Em

by Paul Strauss

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that these credit card inspired USB flash drives weren’t manufactured with the approval of any major credit card bank. But that doesn’t make them any less cool to put in your wallet.

amex_credit_card_flash_drive

Each one is a dead ringer for a real credit card, although I can say with certainty that you can’t charge anything on these pieces of plastic. Heck, the one above is already expired, and the one below has no card numbers on it. I’m also not quite sure why the AMEX card has a VISA logo on the back. Go figure.

credit_card_flash_drive

They’re available over at dealextreme in both 4GB ($14.71 USD) and 2GB ($11.99) versions – at least until American Express, VISA and Mastercard read this article.

Hot Deals in the Technabob Shop:
No items found.

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. dxfact says:

Yes, it seems great…
    i will check this.
    ______________________________

2. lecante says:

hy

who is the manufacter of this product
    i am very interesting

3. TradeShow Promos says:

These are super cool. I just did a blog about them (www.trade-show-promotion.blogspot.com) myself! I can’t get over how fun they are… but I really want to see one in person so I have a better grasp on the thickness/practicality of it, you know?

4. Nikolay says:

To purchase these USB Flash Drives from N-Studio it is possible here:

5. creditcardrays.com says:

Nice resolution dude…bravo

6. sms lån says:

Heck, the one above is already expired, and the one below has no card numbers on it. I’m also not quite sure why the AMEX card has a VISA logo on the back. Go figure. http://solab.biz

theawesomer logo
Monrovia Animated We’re Not Gonna Take It Bimbo’s Initiation x Hussalonia Unicycle on a Chimney 95octane logo
Mazda Miata and F1 Mashup Results in Ultimate Track Day Car Tesla Model S P100D Does 0 to 60 in 2.5 Seconds Review: 2016 Lexus GX 460 Jaguar D-Type Sets British Car Record at Auction mightymega logo
Russian Superhero Film Guardians Trailer Blackbox H.R. Giger 1/6 Scale Action Figure Threezero Game of Thrones Sandor Clegane 1/6 Scale Action Figure Star Trek Cake Has a Phaser, Tricorder and Communicator