Visit the New Technabob Shop!Get Technabob in Your Mailbox! Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter

Super Mario Bros. Furniture Would Make Any Fan Jump for Joy

by Lambert Varias

Neatoramanaut Dennis shared pics of Super Mario-themed shelves that he and his girlfriend Judith put together for their apartment. Actually Judith did almost everything. And Mama Mia, what a piece of woodwork:

super mario bros furniture 1

The shelves and cloud are all made of wood, while the mushroom, Mario and Luigi figures were store bought; naturally, the princess is missing. The question mark covers on the shelves swing open, so you can easily conceal stuff like flowers, stars, mushrooms, or spare coins in them. The warp pipe is made from a garbage can and transports Judith and Dennis to the World Wide Web, among other things: the pipe hides their Internet, phone and power cables.

super mario bros furniture 2

Judith surely put a lot of work to make their room awesome, but Dennis also contributed to the Mario look: he designed a sweet sweet sweet looking Game Boy Super Mario clock that I would definitely steal from them if given the slightest chance.

super mario gameboy clock

Note that I said “designed”. That’s what Dennis said, so I take it Super Judith was the one who actually made the clock as well. She’s not done either – Dennis says she’s currently working on a Koopa shelf. Have fun with that Judith! May your apartment be safe from harm. I was just joking about stealing your clock. Actually no I’m not. The rest of you can drool at the Super Mushroomized pics of Judith and Dennis’ Mario furniture over at Neatorama.

1. Vikkie says:

All I have to say is, Judith and Dennis….you guys are AWESOME! I’ve been dreaming of what you both have come to make real in your home. It’s all so incredibly and wonderfully done! I absolutely love it and can’t wait to see the Koopa shelf! :D

2. Zookers28 says:

can i buy this?

3. Rony Diaz says:

hola pues yo estoy por hacer unos banco/taburete con la forma del tubo de mario bros para mi cibercafe que sera un exitazo!

4. Nicole says:

are you making and selling these??

5. Hayley says:

Judith
    I love your tunnel and have looked high and low for something for my sons room. How did you make it? Thanks!

6. Shaneeka says:

can we have a tutorial on how she made this can you ask her to.. for us… or sell me one…I would want it to stay a trashcan tho I think