LEGO Technic Bugatti Veyron Can Actually Drive, has Real Working Transmission

Although there aren’t many people who can afford the world’s most expensive car, the Bugatti Veyron, there are probably quite a few people who can buy a few LEGO Technic kits in order to build a smaller Veyron – assuming they had the LEGO-building skills.

lego bugatti veyron scale model sheepo

This build is by Spanish LEGO-maniac Sheepo, and it looks like it sports all of the classic lines of the original, plus a few extra surprises under its tiny hood.

lego bugatti veyron scale model sheepo

Sheepo’s Veyron is 1:8th scale of the real car. It also has a fully functional seven-speed gearbox, retracting spoiler, independent suspension and more features that make the Veyron a unique car.

YouTube Preview Image

The page that he created for this build has a bunch of photos, videos and more details about this incredible miniature Veyron.

[via Brothers Brick]

1. Arden says:

Beautiful. Please sent me a cop of your instructions for the bugatti veyron. If you can.

2. vikas says:

can any one tell me where can i buy this and how much will it cost

3. adrian says:

what inspired you to build this and how did you do it, that things a freakin work of art right there. can you make a ferrari fxx?

4. martin says:

Hi there, i am willing to pay 4 building instructions if available..(veyron or other exotics)
    Quick paypal payment promised.

5. JR says:

Okay…you got me. How the hell did you make that car? Expecially the tranmission. I don’t know if you would be willing to give me the directions and the kits you use that would be great. I really want to know how to build one because I have riden in one befor and now I would love to sit there and look at the car and just dream on.

6. Gustavo de Paula says:

Amigo onde po├žo comprar um desses no Brasil e quanto eu pagaria??? Obrigado!!!