Visit the New Technabob Shop!Get Technabob in Your Mailbox Every Day! Join our Mailing List!

Kohler Numi $6,400 Toilet: Flush Your Money Away

by Range

Last week, Kohler unveiled a $6,400 toilet that will blow your socks off. Seriously though, I can’t fathom paying that amount of money for a toilet. You could buy a used car, or a nice home theater for that kind of cash.

kohler numi toilet bidet bathroom luxury

This incredibly expensive toilet has got a bidet, integrated deodorizer, and air dryer for your bum. The lid will automatically open and close, sort of like a Transformer. There is even a seat and foot warmer and a built-in music system so that you can listen to something nice while you’re doing your business. Plus it’s all controlled from a fancy touchscreen remote.

YouTube Preview Image

While I don’t doubt that this sounds revolutionary, I can’t imagine spending over $6k on a crapper. If you must experience something like this, spend the night in a suite at a  high-end hotel and poop in their fancy toilets instead.

kohler numi toilet bidet bathroom luxury

[via Kohler]

1. Anonymous says:

It’s all about pooping.

2. Eu teria pena de fazer cocô em uma coisa dessa

3. Dave says:

hahaha , what if it breaks down, and come on with all this hightech stufff, you know it will. then, we do you go poop. hahaha.

4. Range says:

People love this toilet. I don’t know why. I’ve gone to high end hotels before and they’ve had something similar for me to use.

5. cnc says:

The ultimate shit!

6. Arby says:

For 6K it should clean itself AND the entire bathroom.

7. Areta says:

I love this toilet but it is kinde expensive

8. j.h.web says:

What a total rip off. Are you kidding me !! You can get style,reliability, and easy to service toilets for $500.00 -$2,000.00. Go to any supply house and the’ll tell you your nuts if you purchase this over priced hopper. I wonder what it costs to service this piece when something goes wrong…..

9. James A. Randle says:

“This incredibly expensive toilet has got a bidet, integrated deodorizer, and air dryer for your bum. The lid will automatically open and close, sort of like a Transformer.”

This toilet is so luxurious, i gotta try this one but so expensive, i’m looking for toilet bidets just like this one http://products.mercola.com/toilet-bidet/ quite affordable.