X

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

I agree
Learn More
Great Geek Gifts in the Technabob Shop!Get Technabob Daily: Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter
Cool Gadgets, Gizmos, Games and Geek Stuff on Technabob

Awesome Pirate Theme Home Theater Has Pirate Tavern and More

by Shane McGlaun

I like cool home theaters. The last time I mentioned a themed home theater it was Star Wars-themed and very cool. If you lean more towards the pirates of yore or Pirates of the Caribbean for your tastes in film than science fiction, this pirate-themed theater should suit your style. This theater has so many touches that it looks like a theme ride at Disneyland, not a theater for some rich movie buff’s home.

pirate_home_theater_1

The images here are renders, but apparently, the theater is under construction in a home located in Palm Beach, Florida by the guys at Elite Home Theater Seating. This may well be the coolest home theater in history.  The theater has a simulated ship deck for where the people sit to watch the films. The pirate tavern is a fully-functional snack area and all of the little touches are just awesome. I want to watch Pirates of the Caribbean in this theater.

Other than the design, which is very compelling, I would like to know what sort of home theater hardware will be used inside.

[via Boing Boing via Gizmodo]

Hot Deals in the Technabob Shop:

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. Technabob says:

Possible theater equipment vendor: Rumco projectors.

2. Annie says:

i am looking for home cinema systems for my new home.Can anyone suggest me where to find it with best price. teufelaudio.co.uk/home-cinema-systems.html

3. Allison Bryde says:

I have one that can give you a very competitive price.

Texas Home Theater

4. Simon Jake Sue says:

I always want the best and with competitive price.
    Best Home Theater Systems

5. alan says:

the bat cave theater is one of the best we also show some cool theater over on our site just google home theater photos and we come up near the top.

thanks
    alan
    President

6. Ben Hobbs says:

These HTS Guys sure do some nice designs, I’m not sure how many of them get finished or that they look anything like the renders by the time the builders have left.

7. Dwayne says:

Thats going to look great. They should use Savant to control! I hope they do a follow up on the build.

Thanks