It’s pretty much impossible to work in a business without some need to use Microsoft Excel. Whether you’re tracking budgets, analyzing business trends, or using it to just format data into pretty tables, it’s arguably the most useful productivity software ever made.
Whether you don’t know the difference between a function and a formula, or if you’re a daily user of PivotTables, there’s something for everyone in this this 3-course online Excel training bundle. Here’s a quick overview of what’s covered:
- Course 1: Microsoft Excel – Basic (24 Lessons)
- Get a solid foundation in Excel, such as: using various functions, sorting & filtering data, creating charts illustrating your data & more
- Course 2: Microsoft Excel – Advanced (25 Lessons)
- Delve into more advanced Excel concepts to build out your skill set
- Find values w/ VLOOKUP, create & format pivot tables, record basic Macros, etc.
- Course 3: Pivot Tables – From Novice to Ninja (36 Lessons)
- Fully realize the pivot table’s utility as a data analysis tool
- Analyze, sort, filter & present data in a digestible format
All told, there are over 80 lessons from beginner to advanced user levels. You’re looking at nearly $500 worth of training here, but we’ve got it in the Technabob Shop now for just $29 – over 90% off the list price. Even if you learn just one useful new tip about Excel, it’s worth it if you ask me.