Publisher Ubisoft has announced that they will release seven titles for the Nintendo Wii when it launched this holiday season…
- Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WW II: As a squadron leader and ace fighter pilot, leverage the Wii controller to experience intense dog fighting in the famous air battles of WW II. Air combat simulation.
- Far Cry: As Jack Carver, use the Wii Remote to drive, shoot, slash, jump and climb your way through a rebel-infested tropical hell. First-person action shooter.
- GT Pro Series: Immerse yourself in the fast-paced action of this exclusive Wii car-racing game and take full advantage of the Wii Remote. Racing game..
- Open Season: Allows gamers to relive the humor and adventure of Sony Pictures Animation’s highly anticipated, first feature-length CG animated film. Kids adventure.
- Monster 4X4 World Circuit: Use the Wii Remote to perform spectacular stunts, jump and race the most powerful Monster Trucks, and go head-to-head in pulse-pounding off-road competitions all over the world. Truck racing.
- Rayman Raving Rabbids: Experience the return of Rayman when his world is threatened by a devastating invasion of crazed, out-of-control bunnies. Whether it be crazy Kung-Fu action or competing in the cow toss, players will use the Wii Remote in the most imaginative and innovative ways possible to defeat these whacky rabbids. Action-adventure.
- Red Steel: This Wii exclusive title takes place in modern-day Japan and challenges players to master both the ancient art of the katana and the sophisticated technology of modern firearms. First-person action.
Of all the titles announced so far, I’m most looking forward to Red Steel and the new Rayman title.