If you thought that this Super Star destroyer was from The Force Awakens, it’s not. But if we see a Star destroyer that looks even half as cool in the movie, I’ll be happy. This custom ship model was built by Fabio Delfino and is based on the Star Wars: Dark Empire comic books.
This Eclipse-class Super Star Destroyer is amazing. Not only does it look amazing, but it also has a bunch of lights and sound. It is 44″ long in all. The huge ship has over 3,000 pieces and took about eight months to build. I bet you could film a movie using this as a prop and it would totally look great.
Check out the full specs below:
- Working time: about 8 months + several months for the renovation of the original base.
- More than 3 thousand pieces (estimated)
- Scale: 1:15625
- Length: 112cm / 44″
- Height: 64cm / 25″
- Width: 70 cm / 27,5″
- Weight: 4,5 Kg / 9lb
- 7 meters of led strips
- 3 50cm strips of led in sequence
- 2 Red flashing Leds
- 1 Bluetooth Speaker
- 4 switches + 2 switches for speaker power on and volume
- 10 meters of electrical wires and welds
- 2 12v AC power adapter and 1 5v USB for the speaker
- 1 Illuminated support (multicolor RGB) with imperial logo and technical details
[via Nerd Approved]