Pack a complete arsenal of tools in your pocket with the Mininch Tool Pen Mini. This compact driver comes with numerous interchangeable bits, letting you loosen and tighten all manner of screws and bolts.
The Aplus edition comes with 22 different bits and a bit carrying case, and the pen itself has room to carry five of them at any given time. The Tool Pen is made from sturdy aluminum and steel, and is the perfect addition to any tool kit or backpack. Here’s a full list of bits included:
- Slotted Bits (Flat): SL1.5, SL2, SL2.5, SL3
- Phillips Bits: PH00, PH0, PH1
- Hexagon Bits (Hex): H0.9, H1.3, H1.5, H2
- Torx Bits (Star): T5, T6, T7
- Torx Security Bits: TR8, TR9, TR10
- Square Bits: S1
- SIM Eject Tool: 0.8
- Pentalobe Bits: P2, P5, P6
Head over to the Technabob Shop now, and you can grab the 22-Bit Aplus Edition of the Tool Pen Mini for $75(USD) – a savings of 15% off the MSRP.