If you want to bust some ghosts, you need the right equipment. And now you can get it. That’s because Anovos recently unveiled their official Ghostbusters Proton Pack Kit.
The kit features everything you need, but sadly it has no mini-nuclear reactor. With this kit you can build your very own official Proton Pack prop. This is a movie quality replica. Sure, you have to build it yourself, but isn’t that what the Ghostbusters did too?
Some other features include:
- Proton Pack shell is constructed of fiberglass with internal metal armature
- Components are made from polyurethane, PVC, and ABS plastic
- Neutrino Wand attaches to pack with metal bracket
- Working toggle switches and buttons on wand
- Vinyl decal set is included
- Glues, paint, and tools, are not included and assembly is required
- Assembly instructions to be provided via PDF download
- Proton Pack frame and straps can be purchased separately
The proton pack will cost you $600(USD), and you can pre-order it now. It looks like it’s worth it since the details look spot-on. This will be a great tribute to a classic flick.
[via Fashionably Geek]