Whether you need to change the battery or upgrade the memory inside some gadget, or just want to see what it looks like inside, you’re almost sure to run into some weird screw heads that you don’t have a way to open. With the iFixit 64 Bit Screwdriver Kit, you’ll never have to worry about that again.
This impressive tool set is perfect for any geek’s workbench, and includes bits that fit just about any phone, game console, laptop, tablet, or other gadget. The set includes a foam organizer tray, an ergonomic aluminum handle, and a 150mm flexible extension.
Here’s a full list of bits included in the box:
- Phillips 000, 00, 0, 1, 2
- Flathead 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4mm
- Torx T2, T3, T4, T5
- Torx Security TR6, TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15, TR20, TR25
- Pentalobe P2, P5, P6
- JIS J000, J00, J0, J1
- Hex 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5mm
- Tri-point Y000, Y00, Y0, Y1
- Nut Driver 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5mm
- Square 0, 1, 2
- Gamebit 3.8, 4.5mm
- Spanner 4, 6, 8
- Triangle 2, 3mm
- SIM Eject Bit
- 1/4″ to 4mm Driver Adapter
Normally, iFixit charges $50 for this driver set, but we’ve got it in the Technabob Shop for just $34.95 for a limited time.