If you have already purchased the regular Monopoly game, plus all of the other endless versions of the game, you may want to try your hand at this new edition of the classic board game. The upcoming Monopoly: Cheaters Edition encourages players to do naughty things behind the other players’ backs. It comes with comes with 15 “cheat cards” that can reward you with bonus cash or property if you get away with it, and a handcuff to shackle you to jail if you get caught.
Some of the cheats include:
– Stealing money from the bank
– Placing a hotel on one of your pieces of property
– Removing a hotel from someone else’s property
– Taking an extra $100 in Monopoly money from the bank when you pass go.
– Moving another player’s token instead of your own on your turn.
– Giving someone less money than you owe them.
– Collecting rent for someone else’s property
I’m sure there are plenty of people who already play similarly strange variations of the game that they made up themselves. Especially when it comes to wearing those handcuffs, if ya know what I mean.
Cheaters rejoice! Your cheating ways are about to be rewarded at long last, when Monopoly: Cheaters Edition drops this coming fall.