Diesel Watches Go OLED

These dramatic new watches from fashion house Diesel are a couple of only a handful of watches to embrace OLED display technology. The watches feature a bold case design that provides a welcome home for the clean, minimal OLED screen.

Diesel DZ7080 and DZ7079 OLED Watches

Like old school LED watches, the time and date are concealed behind a mirrored crystal until you press a button on the side of the watch.

Diesel DZ7080 and DZ7079 OLED Watches

While I’m not sure how accurate this promotional photo is, it looks like the display is more of a cool blue-green color than the grey shown in the first images.

The stainless model (DZ7080) lists for $215. There’s also a leather version (DZ7079) for around $200.

(UPDATE 12/27/2007: I had to remove the purchase links, since the company that was linked to appears to have closed up shop. Post a comment if you manage to find these watches anywhere else).

1. manchicken says:

Man, those are some good looking watches.

2. manchicken says:

They never make them big enough though.

3. Paul says:

Are they on all the time? It would be great if they were.

I agree the screens are too small.

4. mkelch says:

if you follow the link to purchase, you used to be taken to the Diesel Watch Express website. I ordered one from there. My card was charged, shipment was stated to be “January 2008″.
    If you click on the link today, you get a “suspended page”. Looks like I’m out the dough and Diesel Watch Express is a shady operator.

Damn. That sucks. I’ll remove the links from the post so nobody else suffers the same fate.

Let us know if you ever get satisfaction.

Mkelch… It just dawned on me that you might be able to file a chargeback claim with your credit card provider so you can get your money back. Hope that helps.

7. MK says:

Yeah, I’m in the same boat. It dawned on me today that the watch should be arriving soon, and what do you know, the site has completely gone down. Shady shady. Now I need to look back at credit statements to see if I was charged :(

8. omid says:

hello
    are yuo send thise to the Iran ?
    and price?

9. Dj bota says:

When and where in johannesburg will i get does watchs.

10. Matthew says:

I bought this watch at a yard sale in Toronto, Canada. I called t a ‘DISCO’ watch as it can only be seen in the dark-like in a club. I would like to seel it as it is not my style. You would never catch me in a disc…ever

11. Matthew says:

After hours of looking this is the only site that I found regarding this watch. I would like to know more about it such as how many were actually made-resale price etc. Is was purchased in Paris as a gift for her boyfriend. He is no more and she just wanted to get rid of it. Any offers email [email protected].