Do you want your house to smell like Wookiee? What about Rancor? Worse yet, the inside of a Tauntaun. Well, thanks to these Star Wars candles, you can choose from 15 pungent fragrances based on the original trilogy and make your home smell… weird.
They’re offering three sets of five scents, each based on one of the three original Star Wars movies. I’m willing to bet these all smell terrible. Here’s a full list of the scents:
A New Hope
- Wookie: Ever wondered what a walking carpet smells like?
- Bantha Milk: (Or “Banther” as misspelled on the label) Love the smell of bantha milk in the morning?
- Trash Compactor: Find out what was very nearly the last smell Luke, Leia and Han ever experienced
- X-wing Cockpit: Perfect for playthroughs of Battlefront’s aerial combat
- Cantina: Eau de scum and villainy
The Empire Strikes Back
- Lightsaber Duel: Do you prefer the smell of the dark side or the light side?
- Han Solo Carbonite: This smell is all Leia had to remember Han for a long time
- Millenium Falcon: She may not look much, but she’s got it where it counts (the smell)
- Inside of a Tauntaun: Thought it smelt bad on the outside? You’ve experienced nothing yet!
- Yoda’s Cooking Pot: Yoda’s legendary Force powers are only eclipsed by his cooking skills. Smell it for yourself!
Return Of The Jedi
- Rancor: The only way to smell a Rancor without ending up its lunch
- Sarlacc Pit: Add a new dimension to your favourite ROTJ scene
- Jabba’ Palace: Admit it, you’ve always wondered what Jabba smells like
- Ewok: Do they smell as cute as they look? Let’s find out!
- Death Star Destroyed: The sweet smell of rebellion
These are all things my nose wants to stay away from. They are really reaching with this product. Clearly, there’s only one scent the makers of these candles are interested in, and that’s money.
The Star Wars original trilogy candle sets are available for pre-order from Merchoid, ranging from a 5-candle set for $36.99 to a 15-candle set for $127.99.