Solar Cap Fan: Don’T Know if It’S Enough to Keep You Cool, but It Definitely Won’T Make You Look Hot

The weather here’s been very erratic in the past few years; we don’t get a lot of rain during the rainy season, and it rains quite a lot during the dry season. The only thing that I can be sure of is the unforgiving assault of heat and humidity, day in and day out. Which is why I’m not going to make fun of Brando’s new Solar Fan Cap, because if I see one of these for sale (for some reason it’s so easy for me to imagine a sidewalk vendor hawking solar fan caps) I might get one. My forehead needs it that much.

solar fan cap 1

I’m willing to look stupid for the comfort that half of a tiny fan’s ventilation can provide. Unless of course the solar panels don’t generate enough power, in which case forget it. I still have standards.

solar fan cap 2

You know, the longer I look at it, the more I’m thinking that it kinda looks awesome. Yeah no it doesn’t. But if you need the cap, go on and get one, it’s only $16 (USD) at Brando. Don’t be like the people who wear uncomfortable shoes or clothes just to look cool. Be the type who wears stupid caps to be cool. Just be yourself. Respect your elders. I can’t stop typing. There.

1. Youjustlostthegame says:

Hahaha thats awesome I’d buy that at a park or something on a really hot day but seeing as I don’t wear caps I wouldn’t go out of my way to get it Still really neat tho.

2. cabala says:

What necessary words… super, a remarkable phrase

3. Carl Ng says:

You have forgotten to put an A/C on the cap.

4. Billy Shank says:

I’m very interest n solar fan caps would I b able just buy few or am I require to buy lg.qty?
    Price ea.? Hoping this will help reduce my needs for bstteris or mayb eliminate them completely? It’s very important I hv yr. tol free ph no ASAP! Please reply as well!
    Thanks!

Its very important I hv yr. Tol free ph no ASAP!

5. Billy Shank says:

I’m interested n knowing more about solar cap fans. I see like n all ennities. there’s @ least one
    Draw back. Speed of blades runs according to
    how bright/hot the sun. Opposite is try also. Do U hv any idea/l? Rite now I hv lots sml portable
    fans runs on 2 AA batteries, they’re Rechargables. I wld still need use’m in solar ncase no sun @ nite. Cost ea?, Lifespan solar?

• lambert v. says:

Ummm… okay Billy I don’t know how long the solar panels will last, but if you look at the bottom of the article I said there that the cap is being sold for $16. Follow the link to Brando if you want more info.

6. Billy Shank says:

Thot I just send a comment few mins.ago. Now I must’ve forgot,
    Unless U Did rrcvd my email few mins ago, In which case I may just forget,
    Save me extra typing. I’m assuming U already got it. Hv no Way known.
    Incase I loose this email again, is there some way U know how I can find
    my email?

7. Billy Shank says:

Looking for to buy aprx 5 for spares or one goes
    Wrong. Color I’m mainly need is. Liite Brown, beaze, tan, almond. Price range fr. 5-15?