Evolution of Gaming Soap Set: Where’S My Atari 2600?
We’ve featured the realistic gaming controller soaps from DigitalSoaps before, but this bundle they’re offering really caught my eye.
Basically, it’s a set of 8 controller soaps, including all of the following:
- A realistic Xbox controller replica, Mountain Dew scented.
- A hefty, 9 ounce black PlayStation controller replica, black tea scented.
- A Wiimote controller replica soap scented with coconut lime verbena fragrance oil.
- A realistic Dreamcast controller, green apple candy scented. A giant 11 ounces!!
- A 6-button SEGA Genesis controller, watermelon scented.
- A larger, three button SEGA Genesis controller (9 ounces), rich dark chocolate scented.
- A realistic SNES controller replica with full color massaging buttons. Green apple candy scented.
- A realistic NES controller replica, Mountain Dew scented.
Of course, I don’t know if I could bring myself to spend $105 (USD) on 8 bars of soap, but if you have the spare change, you can grab this over at Digitalsoaps Etsy shop.