iSnugg iPad & Tablet Cases: Affordable Handmade Goodness

Technabob reader Carter Grey was reading about those fancy Hard Graft iPad cases I mentioned a few days ago and pointed out some more reasonably priced and stylish fabric cases (which she happens to make herself). Her iSnugg cases are handmade and look quite cool.

092311 rg CarterGrayiSnugg 02

Carter makes all sorts of different cases for smartphones, tablets, and other iDevices. The materials she makes her cases from include wool recycled from PET bottles and vegan leather.

092311 rg CarterGrayiSnugg 01

Her cell phone wallets are also quite nice-looking. They make the perfect accessory for your phone, while providing a convenient spot for a couple of credit cards and cash.

092311 rg CarterGrayiSnugg 03

You can buy her iPad and tablet cases here for $28 (USD) and the cell phone wallets here for $14.99. Since she makes them all by hand, if you let her know the exact device you’re buying it for, she’ll be sure that it’ll fit nice and snug(g).

[Thanks, Carter!]

1. TRex says:

Pretty much like the woolen one you had posted a few days ago.

2. Carter Gray says:

awesome, Love you site!

3. Carter Gray says:

Just want to get some more news out there and I swear I will stop posting in your comment boxes :-)

my New Site!! http://www.isnugg.com – “It’s like an UGG for your iPad” Animal approved, all the fun and none of the guilt :)

4. H. Goode says:

Thank you for this site. I REALLY liked the Wallet and I would like to Special Order an IPOD case. I will go to hhtp://www.isnugg.com. Thank you again for this site. ;)

5. Debbie Smith says:

The textile is nice. It’s like a cottony textile. But I am just wondering if the textiles can easily attract dust. Is it easy to clean even without washing it with water?

6. http://kindlecover1.com/kindle-cover-with-stand says:

thank you .. your article really helped me. I really enjoyed reading your article. Your article very unique and interesting. I hope you write many other articles to be my next read. thank you