Are you in the IT business? Unless you want trouble down the road, a solid understanding of software and network security is an essential skillset to building and deploying production code and infrastructure. This bundle of online courses will give you a solid foundation in cyber security, by teaching you many of the common vulnerabilities and techniques that hackers use to infiltrate systems.
Here’s an overview of the lessons you’ll learn as you build your security skills and improve your resume.
- Understand the Security Code Review Guideline & the challenges that arise
- Study Threat Modeling to understand & rate the threats targeting your application
- Explore Buffer Overflow (program overruns the buffer’s boundary & overwrites adjacent memory)
- Learn Integer, Stack & Heap overflow via hand on labs
- Recognize web-based vulnerabilities & mitigate them
- Learn SQL Injection, Cross-site Scripting & File Inclusion via hands-on labs
- Understand Source Code Fuzzing w/ American Fuzzer Lab & Automated Analysis Techniques
- Use automated techniques to find bugs in source code
- Use scoping, fingerprinting & crawling w/ Burp Suite to gather info about targets
- Bypass access control to get into web-based systems
- Comprehend Cross-Site Request Forgery, an HTTP request sent on behalf of a victim’s browser
- Mitigate Injection attempts that attack users through files
Register for the Cyber Security Training & Certification Bundle over at the Technabob Shop for just $39(USD) – a 98% savings off the $1,995 MSRP.