Haro: Worst Pc Case Ever

Wow, here’s a way to really crap up your PC…

HARO PC Case

The Haro PC case is a big green blob that encases your computer and attempts to give it a personality. The weird looking creature holds small computers (like the Mac Mini) with ease. When connected, it the case provides animated expressions, which can be controlled by the provided remote. In addition to its electric ear flaps, gesticulating arms and light-up LED eyeballs, Haro also can speak (in Korean, I assume,) making it even more annoying.

YouTube Preview Image

Now before you Anime fans hang me out to dry, I know that Haro is a beloved character from the Gundam series. But even, but even the staunchest fanboys would have to agree this thing is just plain hideous.

[via Thought from the Sidelines]

1. […] Most hilarious PC case ever […]

2. Yamori says:

sounds like japanese :P
    asoba – play

moshi moshi – hello (on the phone)

nanshiteiru – what are you doing

3. steve says:

That is the coolest stuff ever.

STFU , cause it’s your face that is hideous.

-seed fanboy

4. dani r says:

It is funny, it is cute and this guy is the worst kind of nerd who owns a horrible computer full of blue and green lights

5. lol says:

Haro is great!
    Its a character of the gundam franchise!

To Steve: OMG You fanboys suck dude!

6. Zero says:

It’s hilarious! Impractical though but still hilarious!

…It’s not hideous.

7. Kazu-Kun says:

Haro Haro =^ ^= So so cute!!! X//D

8. Roxana says:

i believe its pretty unique ..
    wonder how it would look in pink :>?
    looks awesome , keep it up …
    sincerely ~roxY

9. ??? says:

How big is that thing?

Well it looks like it can hold a computer about the size of a Mac Mini in its guts, so I’m guessing that it’s around 12-inches in diameter.

11. cc says:

ya’ll are haters!
    leave Haro alone!

12. vx says:

It just goes to show you one’s opinion is believed to be the voice of many, how wrong it is now. I for one think its Pretty cool if your into collecting Haro swag. I got the talking clock in yellow and yes its annoying since it got a motion censor as this PC does, but i love the thing. Even the same JAPANESE dialogs. and i agree with steve and cc

13. GAURON says:

“。。。。Haro also can speak (in Korean, I assume,) making it even more annoying.”
    日本語だ畜生め

14. Andrew says:

However, if i paint it black, make the eyes red, maybe add horns, and put a mini itx in there with hardcore canadian deatmetal instead of korean chatter that would make a rock solid garage pc!

SOLD where do i get one!

and if anyone else has any ideas about how do make it crazy evil looking lemme know at acornstu@gmail.com nothing is more evil looking than things that are supposed to be cute

15. Happy says:

CUTNESS!! I want one!! You have to be a fan of these things in order to get them and like it, which I’m assuming the writer of this is not…:/

16. Tobias says:

“Haro also can speak (in Korean, I assume,)”
    Well, you know what they say about assumptions. See, Anime was developed in Japan, not Korea. As such, the Haro PC would, most presumably, speak Japanese. It would be much appreciated if you would, in the future, refrain from making such stereotypical remarks. Also, things like this are, as Happy said, intended for fans of the series. Just because you clearly are not a fan doesn’t mean you should insult the idea. Yes, it’s impractical. However, I do not find it remotely “hideous,” nor do many of the people who have commented on this page. That just goes to show that most of the people who would look at this post would probably be fans. So, keep in mind who you’re posting to before you make a fool of yourself to a specific group of people. I, for one, like the Haro PC case.

• technabob says:

My bad on the Korean comment. Since the Haro PC was on sale in Korea, I mistakenly assumed it was a Korean product, and therefore that it was speaking Korean instead of Japanese.

As for the way that Haro looks, I suppose like all things, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And opinions are like assholes, everyone’s got one and they all stink – including mine.

17. luke says:

if you actually like this thing and want to buy it, then you obviously have no life and probably sit in your room all day and watch tv. Obsessing over this thing is unhealthy and you will eventually get shot if you are seen carrying this thing out of a store because people will think you are gay

18. Li says:

I want this more than I have ever wanted anything in my entire life.

19. anonaguy says:

If you don’t know who haro is you need to lurk the fuck more before posting this.

20. Anonymous says:

uhmmmmmm its actually speaking in Japanese not korean.

21. Bringerof_D says:

it’s not pretty but if the theme of your room happens to be gundam i dont see the problem. you know that its from gundam and you probably know the product is made in japan, what made you think it speaks korean?

22. NewtypeGundamPilot says:

How dare you insult Haro! By the way do you know where could I get one of these? I’m planning to build another PC but this time with a small chassis. This would be pretty cool to load my next machine in once finish building it!

23. william says:

Where can I buy this Haro? I wan’t to get it

24. DAWn says:

so at least a few people actually understand the motivation behind this case..
    for those who don’t: otaku stuff. If my rig wasn’t actually built for gaming and thus taking up a lot of space, I’d totally buy one of these