Robot Watch Transforms Into Tiny Desk Clock

I’m absolutely in love with these cool metal robot watches. Not only can you wear them on your wrist, they pop out of the band to become mini-clocks you can put on your desk.

robot watch

Each of the little guys has flexible metal arms, and a little pair of “headphones” on top of his head that come in handy if you want to hang it from a pendant or a keychain. I think I’d like about ten of these on my desk, each set to a different time zone.

These mini-robot timepieces are available from Japan’s Cataloger for ¥3,990 (about $35 USD) each.

1. GeekAlerts says:

Mmmm…roooobotos.

Very cool!

2. Ashninja says:

Is there a translated version of that page so you could order one? I want one, but I don’t know how to navigate it to place an order.

You could try and run it through one of the online translators (try http://www.google.com/translate) and see if you can figure it out from there.

4. White says:

Gah, I want one, I mean there pretty cheep, and look so awesome. But, I just can’t work out the site, and don’t really wanna poke around a site wanting my money, if I can’t read it.

I know, I wish someone could figure out the wholesaler for these and just import some (maybe AudioCubes or ThinkGeek is listening!)

6. Jenbot says:

i have a robot tattoo JUST like him on my forearm that i drew up 9 months ago. i would love to get that watch but i just can’t figure out how! check out my robot @ http://www.myspace.com/slightly_jenn …. i swear it’s fate.

7. Sarah says:

Bad luck all – I’ve contacted the site direct via the wonderful medium of google translator – they don’t ship outside of Japan at the moment so we are all denied the company of these cute little fellas…..

8. gilbert says:

aw shit i really wanted the watch

9. shelly says:

I just bought a robot watch JUST like this for $2.99 at Value Village (a thrift store)-was online looking for the manufacturer or its origin. Identical to what you have pictured, except it says “Sunny” on the face, and “Quartz”, made in China of course but very heavy stainless steel… seems to be good quality though…

10. ballqis says:

can i buy it where ?

11. Shadi says:

Where can I buy this watch.. Its my boyfriends bday and I have been looking for this watch for a year..

That Japanese shop in the article (cataloger) used to carry them, but I can’t find them on their site anymore.

13. Jonny says:

If you want to but this item… Go here…

or go here for regular website…

These items are not 100% same, but they are very similar… Thank You and Have a nice day!

14. Dee-Dee Walker says:

Please let me know where I may purchase this watch. Waiting your reply soon.

Thanking you in advance for your time.

Have a wonderful day.

Dee-Dee Walker
    San Antonio, Texas – USA

15. Sarah says:

Hello,
    I am trying to find a digital version of this watch on eBay, I recently found one on there for £65 but I cant find it any more. Can you recommend a website for me?

Thank you, Sarah.