Visit the New Technabob Shop!Get Technabob in Your Mailbox! Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter

Pac-Man Cupcakes Make Mouths Happy

by Paul Strauss

Damn. These Pac-Man cupcakes sure look tasty. Too bad I just ate dinner, and too bad that they’re only a picture of cupcakes instead of ones that I can actually pop in my mouth and chow down on.

Pac-Man Cupcakes

I wonder if the cherries really taste like cherries?

Pac-Man Cupcakes

I spotted these delicious looking Pac-Man cakes created by baker hello naomi today, perfectly iced, and arranged to look just like the game screen. While you’re over checking out naomi’s delectable treats, be sure to check out her awesome Mario cupcakes too.

1. hamstervision says:

Oh man, those look delicious.

2. Cindy says:

How creative,
    I wanna make something out of cupcakes too (but first I have to sharpen my skills on how to make cupcakes..)

3. Peko Peko says:

Those are great! The whole bunch of ’em together are really beautiful!

Peko@KyotoFoodie

4. sdf says:

I would think that the interweb is sick of this lame crap by now

5. Lol says:

The cake is a lie! A LIE!!

6. Maggie says:

Horrible looking. Black icing, yuk.

7. ecaterina says:

this is ecaterina isabella grigore from fremont elizabeth city high school. i am just wondering if you could send the packman recipe to my gmail (eigrigore@gmail.com) for my cooking class-year 12.
    many thanx