This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

I agree
Learn More
Visit the New Technabob Shop!Get Technabob Daily: Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter

Remote-Controlled Paintball Turret is Ready for Action

by Paul Strauss

Do you hate most of your neighbors like I do? I was hoping to get my hands on that paintball-firing robot so I could deal with them, but it turned out that was a one-of-a-kind deal. So it gave me a little thrill when I realized I could surround my property with an arsenal of remote-controlled paintball turrets to keep them at bay.

Remote Controlled Paintball Turret

These wireless paintball turrets are just what the doctor ordered when it comes to taking out your aggressions from afar. The EMT Wireless Paintball Sentry Turret comes with everything you need to send paintball pellets flying while you sit safely in your living room (or behind a bunker). While it’s designed primarily for use by scenario-based paintball enthusiasts, I don’t see any reason you couldn’t put one in your cubicle at work.

The $1959 setup includes the paintball turret, a substantial tripod base, CO2 tanks, a color CCD camera with video transmitter and a wireless remote with a nice little 3.5-inch monitor (or a 7.5-inch upgrade pictured above) so you can aim at your unsuspecting victims. The controller’s joysticks pan and tilt the turret, and can fire up to 400 paintballs with the push of a button. The whole rig runs on rechargeable batteries and CO2, so you can use it anywhere (although there is a slight up-charge for weatherproofing).

Upgrades include a high resolution camera ($299), virtual big-screen goggles ($429), a 1000-ball hopper ($189) and other custom quoted options such as a night-vision scope, extended range transmitter and more.

[Two grand too rich for your blood? Be sure to check out the wired version of the turret, which costs a measly $1399.]

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. bs angel says:

I need one of those. Not want, need.

2. Chris says:

Oh my god. Definitely the coolest things I have ever seen. There have been loads of homemade stuff around but this looks pretty high tech. I want 2. :-)

Cudos to EMT.

3. Strife says:

Now, we can have a scenario game, based on Team Fortress 2. Everyone will want to be an Engineer.

4. This is unreal. I would love to have a few of these on my property. I would light up anything that moved.

5. That is one awesome piece of equipment

6. myles says:

i would probably fail college if i had one of these, just sit at home, shooting stray cats/young children to death

7. Amin Suleman says:

This is okay but it would be better with twin gatlin paintball guns –
    How do i purchase this or speak to the designer?

8. paintballer says:

fantastic, good to see a pro looking gadget like this, grunty, full of power and very very cool

9. Patrick Easterday says:

Amazing…ive been waiting for sumthin like this to come out! Ever think of installing a grenade launcher tube on it as well for groups of people walking by that u want to splatter? And where do you go to buy one of these?

10. CCD cameras have very good quality but CMOS cameras are way cheaper:`~