Shoes Embedded With Working Nintendo Gameboys

These ostentatious shoes and boots are embedded with working Gameboys. The best part? You can pop out the Gameboys and play with them!

gameboyshoes2

Like almost every other cutting-edge, kooky techno-fashion mashup, these have been spotted on teenage girls in Japan. They don’t look easy to walk in, but that’s a small price to pay while looking hot and having not one but TWO Gameboys available on your person for use at any moment.

gameboyshoes3

I like this yellow pair that not only showcases your Gameboys, but also your Pikachu figurines. Seriously, guys, it wasn’t enough to have the Gameboys? You needed Pokemon characters AND Gameboys? What’s next, you throw in a joystick and a couple of Furbys?

gameboyshoes1

I’m not sure how one can find a pair of these to purchase, as I haven’t been able to figure it out. I’m afraid the only way to get your hands on a pair is to hie thee to Harajuku. In the meantime, you can see more pictures at syberpunk.

1. manchicken says:

Good luck getting through airport security with those bad boys on.

2. Len Adams says:

Sir,
    I am a journalist working for Internews, a UK news agency.
    Can you please advise where to get hi-res images of these shoes?
    Many thanks
    Len Adams/Writer

3. Marghi says:

I want some, but to hold my iPhone instead of a gameboy.

4. karen says:

@ manchicken: good point.

@ Len Adams: I found them on Syberpunk, so that’s all I know about them – I recommend visiting their site (linked in the article) and asking them.

@ Marghi: but then you’d have TWO iPhones, or a very lopsided gait…

5. Praducks says:

ha! reminds me of my prom. I cut up a pair of childrens LA gear light up shoes and hot glue gunned them to the soles of mine! I think these are a unique idea, but you’d never see me wearing them, thats for sure

6. hamstervision says:

A bit late to the punch, but I wonder if you could get a pair with some of those connector cables. You know, so you could hook the Gameboys up and play Pokemon against a friend.

7. Ya mum says:

I like! But can I have some flip flops please?

8. I guess when you are walking with these “Gameboy Branded Shoes”, adults may give you a look or not but youngsters and teenager definitely going to look at you…Lol..!!

The good about these shoes is that, when you are bore or so, you can pop out your Gameboy and play for a while.

Otherwise I thing these shoes are just little bit better than being UGLY. I found these Ladies Footwear a bit impractical to wear on.

Babur Schah

9. Under age girls will love it a lot,cuz it has different styles and looks which females demands.And nice idea to be introduce.

10. best organic seo services says:

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.

11. 3d ultrasounds says:

Intimately, the post is actually the best on this laudable topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates.

3d ultrasounds | 4d ultrasounds

12. Monster Beats Over-Ear Headphone says:

Monster Beats Over-Ear Headphone

13. Lady gaga heartbeats headphone says:

oh, my, can’t wait for another class to start! I won’t even pretend I’ll keep up (again), but might try my hand at digital this year!