X

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

I agree
Learn More
Great Geek Gifts in the Technabob Shop!Get Technabob Daily: Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter
Cool Gadgets, Gizmos, Games and Geek Stuff on Technabob

Credit Card USB Flash Drives: Don’T Leave Home Without ‘Em

by Paul Strauss

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that these credit card inspired USB flash drives weren’t manufactured with the approval of any major credit card bank. But that doesn’t make them any less cool to put in your wallet.

amex_credit_card_flash_drive

Each one is a dead ringer for a real credit card, although I can say with certainty that you can’t charge anything on these pieces of plastic. Heck, the one above is already expired, and the one below has no card numbers on it. I’m also not quite sure why the AMEX card has a VISA logo on the back. Go figure.

credit_card_flash_drive

They’re available over at dealextreme in both 4GB ($14.71 USD) and 2GB ($11.99) versions – at least until American Express, VISA and Mastercard read this article.

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. dxfact says:

Yes, it seems great…
    i will check this.
    ______________________________

2. lecante says:

hy

who is the manufacter of this product
    i am very interesting

3. TradeShow Promos says:

These are super cool. I just did a blog about them (www.trade-show-promotion.blogspot.com) myself! I can’t get over how fun they are… but I really want to see one in person so I have a better grasp on the thickness/practicality of it, you know?

4. Nikolay says:

To purchase these USB Flash Drives from N-Studio it is possible here:

5. creditcardrays.com says:

Nice resolution dude…bravo

6. sms lån says:

Heck, the one above is already expired, and the one below has no card numbers on it. I’m also not quite sure why the AMEX card has a VISA logo on the back. Go figure. http://solab.biz

theawesomer logo
Rob Corddry vs. Hot Wings Nonstop: Air Chair Propel Star Wars Quadcopters The Common Chamelon 95octane logo
Ford and Jose Cuervo Team to Make Parts out of Agave Leftovers BMW M5 Pure Metal Silver Limited Edition 2017 Nissan Juke May Lose Some of the Quirk DeLorean Hot Tub Time Machine: Relax to the Future mightymega logo
Official Star Trek 50th Anniversary Beer Sideshow Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette Blade Runner 2 Concept Art Revealed Hot Toys Star Wars VII Rey Resistance 1/6 Scale Action Figure