I am so glad that no one has remade, rebooted, or changed the gender in Back to the Future. These movies should be left alone. If they did reboot it they would likely feel the need to give us some new versions of the time-traveling DeLorean. Like this hovercraft version for example.
It’s not really a DeLorean though. It just looks like one. What you’re looking at is a custom-built hovercraft that looks like the time-traveling DeLorean from Back to the Future II. It will cost you $45,000 or best offer, and you can buy it on eBay.
Here are some of the details:
“This is a hand-made hovercraft that was built between 2008 and 2012 and continuously improved upon since then. I have recently remodeled and upgraded much of it and it is now in the best shape of its life. The thrust engine is about 5 years old and has about 40 hours on it. The lift engine is new and has about 10 hours on it. I spent the last 4 months working full-time to get it in great condition for you! New paint job, new rudders, new wiring, new switches, new led lights, etc.”
- Hand-built hovercraft sculpted to look exactly like a DeLorean. This is a functional work of art, it is not an actual DeLorean bolted onto a hovercraft.
- Custom flatbed tilting trailer built specifically for this hovercraft
- Miscellaneous spare parts and supplies including spare engine parts, fans and propellers, nuts and bolts.
- The hovercraft is based on the blueprints for the Universal Hovercraft UH-13PT
- Free phone consultations for any technical questions you might have
Sadly, I don’t think it will ever hit 88 mph. Any takers?