X

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

I agree
Learn More
Great Geek Gifts in the Technabob Shop!Get Technabob Daily: Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter

The Greatest Nintendo Cake Ever

by Paul Strauss

This Mario and Princess Peach wedding cake is quite possibly the finest piece of video game pastry work I’ve ever seen. And I’ve seen a quite a few.

Mario Kart Wedding Cake

Flickr contributor M.A.L. had this Mario Kart-inspired custom cake made for his recent wedding. This intricate Nintendo cake was crafted by the cake artisans of Costa Mesa, California’s Let Them Eat Cake. Amazingly, everything in these photos is 100% eat-able.

Super Mario Kart Cake Luigi

Mario, Peach, Luigi, Yoshi and numerous characters from the Mario Kart series make an appearance on this impeccable work of edible art.

Mario Kart Wedding Cake Yoshi

You won’t find any 1up Mushrooms inside this cake, but the so-called “Chocolate Decadence” cake is loaded with yummy chocolate buttercream, ganache, mousse. I’m getting hungry just thinking about it.

Mario Kart Cake Toadstool

Mario and Peach on Wedding Cake

For more photos of the cake, including the original concept sketch, head on over to the complete Flickr photo set.

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. Laura says:

Where would i buy that????

2. natalie says:

I just had a dork-gasm like you can’t believe it.

that’s like a $2000 dollar cake…
    I’m going to go say goodbye to my kia now.

3. Katrina says:

This is so awsome-was searching for a cake for my sister in law and decieded that this will be mine!!

4. Jerry says:

Wow, that is one of the most epic Nintendo cakes I’ve ever seen. Oh… and it’s definitely the first Mario *wedding* cake I’ve ever seen.

-Jerry

5. slappy says:

there’s no damned blue shell

6. guest says:

mine is ok too

7. JamesJ says:

Great level od details. Looks highly professional. Excellent color palette. Something your kid would love to have for birthday.

8. jamesAvt says:

I hope they don’t use cardboard inside… otherwise the cake looks delicious.