Visit the New Technabob Shop!Get Technabob in Your Mailbox! Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter

Katamari Wedding Cake: With This Ring I Thee Roll

by Paul Strauss

Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife? Will you roll a Katamari down the street with her and roll up the universe into a giant ball?

Katamari Damacy Wedding Cake

While I like to think this Katamari wedding cake is filled with tiny buildings, cruise ships, cows and wildly gesticulating little people, it’s actually just lemon cake with strawberry filling. Oh well, it still sounds delicious to me. Besides, those airplanes have a tendency to get stuck in my teeth anyhow.

Katamari Damacy Wedding Cake

This amazing Katamari Damacy wedding cake was created by the appropriately named Mike’s Amazing Cakes of Redmond, Washington for the recent wedding of Flickr contributor offwithyourtv.

Katamari Damacy Wedding Cake

I wonder what happens if you try and cut into the chewy center of a Katamari? Does the universe explode? Or is it like a piñata, and do all of the items trapped inside come pouring out all of the place?

Katamari Damacy Wedding Cake

And if it wasn’t obvious enough that these guys are serious videogame fanatics, they finished off their wedding ceremony with a round of Guitar Hero.

[via Team Teabag]

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. CoolProducts says:

Haha, accompanying the ridiculous video game is an equally ridiculous cake! I wonder what would happen if someone threw the cake at you.. would you become apart of it?! One of those mysteries of the universe I suppose…

2. manchicken says:

This is *AWESOME*! I think I’ve picked out what I want for my birthday cake.

3. King of All Cosmos says:

It would have been better with Dipp!!

4. I am constantly amazed at the incredible creativity.

I totally agree with you “that these guys are serious videogame fanatics”!

5. Jennifer says:

That is sooo fun!!!

6. J. says:

very cool. I love it.

7. priceless says:

I wouldn’t chose it for my wedding cake but each to their own, it seems more like a birthday cake

8. I truly do not know how they made that. That is incredible!

9. bonbon says:

This is my dream wedding cake! We don’t eat gelatin so, no fondant for us. Our cake will have a star of sprinkles adorning the top though. “Let’s roll up to make a single star, in the sky…” Katamari brought us so much closer as a couple. Geek weddings will rule the world!

10. the wild fish says:

Greetings, and might I say, that’s UBER cool! It looks like a naval mine!

11. Fernie says:

AWWWW… THATS SO CUTE… I WOULD DO IT WITH DIPP (MY FAV) WEARING THE GLASSES AND THE BIRD TAIL… BUT WOW… WHAT A NICE CAKE IM IMPRESSED.

12. yas says:

OH MY GOD

i mean really. i love it. absolutely love it. i even love the game. but the cake.. thats awesome.

13. Shawnette says:

Cool design. Are the little people edible too? I would have chosen a different flavor though.

14. bizzybody says:

Don’t eat gelatin? It’s so far removed from its animal origins, Rabbis have declared it kosher even if it came from pigs.

If you’re some sort of vegetarian… humans are omnivores, duh! If you happen to be a Christian/Jewish vegan, go read Genesis 1:21.

P.S. and get a vitamin B-Complex shot while you’re at it.

• KinderRestless says:

Humans may have evolved eating an omnivore diet but people aren’t necessarily omnivores. If the previous poster omits gelatin on compassionate grounds, the diet that mankind evolved eating won’t make any difference to their choice I guess.

15. earings says:

These are so cute! I love the colours.I want to buy them for my friends and myself.

16. megan says:

how did you cut it??

17. Ed Smith says:

Lame.

18. Melanie says:

c00l

19. Simon says:

There’d better be a very good reason for why the post title isn’t “Katamarried”…

20. Aubrey says:

The round of guitar hero is what cracks me up! That is one amazing cake – looks like it took some serious skill to make that.

21. the boy and glir says:

Ilove the cake becouse it is amazing xoxox

Our Latest & Greatest Posts...

LEGO Robot Motion Controlled with LEGO Exosuit: LEGO Build Fighters Try