X

This website uses cookies.

This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy.

I agree
Learn More
Great Geek Gifts in the Technabob Shop!Get Technabob Daily: Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter
Cool Gadgets, Gizmos, Games and Geek Stuff on Technabob

Nintendo NES Controller Mouse: When Can I Buy One?

by Paul Strauss

Technabob reader Joseph Ayoub sent me an tip this morning with the simple message “WaOo i found this ! It’s just awesome!” I couldn’t agree more.

nes_mouse

While it turns out this NES-inspired mouse is just a foam model, somebody needs to put these into production now. Nintendo, are you listening? For now, I guess you’ll just have to settle for one of these.

[via zeniouz]

Hot Deals in the Technabob Shop:

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. RaDe says:

Thanks for publishing this !
    I still think it’s awesome !

2. rdett says:

no way! i would one!

3. bugstomper says:

D Pad should be on both sides! I had a stroke, and am now left handed!

4. DoctorN says:

I think I will try to make one. I just need to know how to mold plastic models. I was thinking of taking an old NES controller, and hollowing it out to make it the shell of a mouse. Probably will have to gut a perfectly good wireless or bluetooth mouse to do it.

5. r4 dsi says:

I really think that design looks cool lol..

6. TruXter says:

I have this as my desktop. Someone past it around on facebook like a week or two ago. and we all want one.

Any news?

7. Andre says:

i was clicking through images and i found this one. I was hoping i could get a price until i found out it’s only a concept. DAMN!!! Someone please make one!!

Skateboard to Pocket Knife