Visit the New Technabob Shop!Get Technabob in Your Mailbox! Join our Mailing List! | Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter

World’s Coolest Marshall Amp is a Fridge!

by Paul Strauss

Ever since seeing This is Spinal Tap, I wanted a Marshall Amp that could go to eleven. But given the fact that I can barely string together two chords on a guitar, I never really saw the use for one of these iconic amps in my house – until today. That’s because the latest Marshall stack isn’t an amp at all – it’s a refrigerator.

marshall_amp_fridge

It looks just like the classic amp, but the Marshall Fridge is a 4.4 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer perfect for keeping your beer and pop on ice. And unlike the video clip and images here, you are not required to fill yours with Budweiser. Personally, I’d prefer to load mine up with some Bell’s Ale¬†or maybe some bottles of Bawls.

Needless to say, Marshall wisely included knobs that go to eleven on the top of the fridge as well, making it the perfect addition to any music geek’s hangout. I only wish they figured out a way to include an actual speaker in the door, so it could work as both a fridge and an amp. Still, it’s pretty awesome.

Marshall expects to start shipping the Marshall Fridge this October for $399.99 (USD), and you can get on the pre-order notification list here.

Comments are closed for posts older than 90 days.

1. Federica says:

hello i have a question…if i buy the Marshall Fridge, you can send it in Italy?and how much every things??..
    thank’s

2. Lou Cartaya says:

Please contact me on how I can purchase a Marshall refrigerator.

3. bruce says:

Marshall is giving away. use this link to enter to win one. http://marshallfridge.com/?kid=793V

4. Mick Yaeger says:

first I think the knobs at the top should have an AM/FM radio built in it speakers being in the door,…and Marshall should have another fridge or freezer unit to go underneath so we could have a total Marshall stack,…I already have my order in and it is going in my hunting cabin

5. David Mac says:

I want one pls

6. Jason Secor says:

It is a cool looking fridge. Will it hold a case of my favorite brew?

7. Steve Jobs says:

Can you imagine if it had a built in speaker!? fuk my ass that would be truly epic!.. someone make one! :D

8. jim says:

Any coupon codes available?

Our Latest & Greatest Posts...

Micro LEGO Computer Has Stackable Modules: NUCs and Bricks