Add an Fm Radio to Your Nintendo Ds

This little add-on for the Nintendo DS (and DS Lite) lets you listen to the radio while getting your game on.

ds radio

The $14 Dragon NDS Lite FM Radio Converter plugs into the front expansion port on the DS, and gets its power from the DS internal battery. This means it’s really compact, but will drain your battery a bit faster than usual. The adapter is available from Hong Kong importer, Brando.

[via Gizmodo]

1. Ah I remember when I used the Gameboy Radio on my Gameboy Pocket, it was fun and yes it did tend to drain the battery quicker but at an age where there was no MP3 players and the best you could do was to use a walkman that played casset tapes, this was a great substitute. Of course if you have a R4DS and a MicroSD card you can just play MP3′s on your DS Lite but, since I’m a person who lives for the nostalgia of things I tend to think this is a great item. Not to mention I got an FM tuner for my PSP so why not get one for my DS?

• brendan c tate says:

ds lite is WAY better than origanal ds i(;

• brendan c tate says:

i’ll need that thing for my ds lite. do you think an origanle dsi sucks? send to 2215 riveara lane in holiday hills!!! because i need a radio on my ds! heard of a dsi XL? it is o.k because it has bigger screens. just my ds is a total IDIAT! (bye)

2. cody filiatrault says:

how tv in ds i want .

i try it

3. mario! says:

ds i sucks. ds rules fools

4. brendan c tate says:

ds i dose suck. I’m the one who wrote that + my ds i play gameboy games in. i love to play mario kart ds on my ds lite since that ds lite was the newest one. besides, i want the ds i. XL! i will buy a gba (game boy advanced sp) that’s all i have to say. (;

5. Sonic/James says:

Self expeince mario!, I have a DSi and I swear, the DSi is WAY BETTER than that suckish DS Lite.

6. brendan c tate says:

can i curse because of this? Or should i say holy crap? i don’t know.

7. brendan c tate says:

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

8. brendan c tate says:

isn’t 900>6? OF COURSE IT IS!